360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Microsoft Tying Rewards To Achievements This Fall - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

Re: Microsoft Tying Rewards To Achievements This Fall

ehh... There is always something in the small print with microsoft. Give it time, but good share :)
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5151 || Posts : 296 || Thanks : 97 || Thanked 46 Times in 27 Posts

"When the Rich wage war...It's the Poor who die"

Haven Donator

Array

Of all the stories floating around the internet today, this one is tailor made for us. From this Autumn, the Xbox Live Rewards program will offer up Microsoft Points based on your Achievements.

Yup, you read that right. While details of exactly how this will work have yet to be announced, the news comes direct from the Xbox Live Rewards Twitter account. "Coming Fall: a new way to earn Rewards based on your Achievements!,” said the tweet. Nice, eh?

Xbox Live Rewards is a service that offers up MSP in return for carrying out various tasks, like filling in questionnaires and renewing XBL subscriptions. However, it has never rewarded users for their Achievements before. You can find out more about Xbox Live Rewards here.

We will, of course, bring more details once they are officially announced. yeah right i bet its like 10 mp per full game complete
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5272 || Posts : 892 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 223 Times in 122 Posts

Traine Dev

Array

Quote Originally Posted by drizzt View Post
    Of all the stories floating around the internet today, this one is tailor made for us. From this Autumn, the Xbox Live Rewards program will offer up Microsoft Points based on your Achievements.

Yup, you read that right. While details of exactly how this will work have yet to be announced, the news comes direct from the Xbox Live Rewards Twitter account. "Coming Fall: a new way to earn Rewards based on your Achievements!,” said the tweet. Nice, eh?

Xbox Live Rewards is a service that offers up MSP in return for carrying out various tasks, like filling in questionnaires and renewing XBL subscriptions. However, it has never rewarded users for their Achievements before. You can find out more about Xbox Live Rewards here.

We will, of course, bring more details once they are officially announced. yeah right i bet its like 10 mp per full game complete
    "yeah right i bet its like 10 mp per full game complete" haha imagine that, Probably right knowing Microsoft!
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 12 || Rep Power : 5098 || Posts : 469 || Thanks : 366 || Thanked 806 Times in 189 Posts

New 360HAVEN Member

Old Xbox 360 Modder

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Very interesting. It's too bad I can't enter the Reward program. They say it's not available in this country, otherwise I'd have signed up months ago.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5878 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    Very interesting. It's too bad I can't enter the Reward program. They say it's not available in this country, otherwise I'd have signed up months ago.
    We get it here, though all we can do is fill out the monthly survey and renew account, (Whoop-dee-fucking-doo :p) oh well about 500 points earned now so I can't complain to much:)
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5604 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12