Array
    Twitter: @

Final Fantasy 7 Appears To Be Coming To PC In Updated Form

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	final-fantasy-7-buster-sword.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	8246
    i saw this litte news on g4tv website an friend posted this info on facebook an not sure this going happed but what info i seen is looking epic i do hope this is real an not a joke

Is An Updated FF7 Coming to PC?

UPDATE:
    Square Enix responded to our query with an official comment, but it's probably not the comment you were hoping for. "Regarding Final Fantasy VII, we don’t have any news or information to announce at this time." You can take some comfort in the fact that the cached website wasn't marked as a hoax or anything, but it looks like any announcements -- if there is indeed an announcement coming -- will have to wait for another day.
    ORIGINAL POST: It seems that Square Enix might be planning to re-release the PC version of Final Fantasy 7 with a few newly updated features. This is based on a Google cached website at finalfantasyvii.com, as discovered by a Joystiq reader. Square Enix hasn't announced anything in the realm of Final Fantasy 7 for quite some time, but a WHOIS search names Square Enix Holdings -- specifically Yoichi Wada -- as the owner.
    Assuming this is all accurate, you can expect the updated FF7 to include a few new elements, such as achievements, cloud Cloud saving, and something called "character booster," which allows you to boost various stats "with the simple click of a button, leaving you to enjoy your adventure." The site also mentions a price of £7.99 / €9.99 (or about $12.50).
    Is any of this real? We have no idea. There's no doubt that fans would like to see this updated FF7 become a reality, but it's just such a bizarre, out-of-left-field thing that it's impossible not to view the news with suspicion. We're checking in with Square Enix and will update this post accordingly when we know more.
    Last edited by voidmage09; 06-22-2012 at 07:28 PM.
    Downloads : 83 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5551 || Posts : 779 || Thanks : 180 || Thanked 68 Times in 54 Posts

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me! its really fun F2P game
    In USA-West Doom Bog, my name is voidmage. My Inductor ID is 2181857X052400011008721Z7da1fb

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to voidmage09 For This Useful Post: