360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Batman AA GOTY game save conversion
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

Batman AA GOTY game save conversion

I was looking online for a game save for my Batman AA GOTY version of the game. I found out that you can change the folder ID and you can use Batman Arkham Asylum saves with the Game of the Year Edition. I finally figured out and got the game saves to work. I used a program called usbxtafgui to change the title ID. I use Horizon for injecting files, searching for title IDs and changing the name of the save. I loaded the Batman Arkham Asylum game save into my flash drive using Horizon before I used usbxtafgui. Load it into Horizon first then change the title ID.

1. Open usbxtafgui
    2. Click on Root
    3. Open up your profile by clicking on the long number that is assigned to your profile(this opens up all the title IDs on your flash drive)
    4. Open Horizon and do a title search for Batman AA and the GOTY version
    5. Look for Batman AA title ID and rename it to GOTY title ID.
    6. I personally changed the name of the game save in Horizon to Batman AA GOTY(It is shown like this on my normal game save)

After I did all this I loaded it up and tried it, it worked. My gamertag is my name. If you look you can see I just got the HARD achievement. The final boss for Arkham Asylum is a cakewalk compared to most games. I am going to finish off the Medals soon. If you have a problem, I will load up the one I changed and see if that works for you. If it is easier I can probably change them all and then upload the saves that were already completed so people can use them.

I seen a post before about this from a year ago and people asking how it can be done. I just got lucky. I hope this helps and I am not just re-posting something that was already posted. If so, I apologize.

EDIT: I think I posted this in the wrong thread. I apologize. I thought this forum would be more useful as it pertains to just one game save that I have read about.
    Last edited by solidtbone; 06-25-2012 at 07:40 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to solidtbone For This Useful Post:

Array
    Great post but horizon won't let me change title Id unless I'm doing it wrong

Haven Donator

Array

Re: Batman AA GOTY game save conversion

yeah this does work. infinity by hazard will let you null ids or swap profiles
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5276 || Posts : 892 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 223 Times in 122 Posts

Array

I never used infinity. I just wanted to use some GOTY saves as I beat it twice and didn't want to go through it on normal.

For changing the title ID. I used usbxtafgui. I opened it from the flash drive, found the Batman AA save then changed the title ID there. In Horizon I just changed the game save name to Batman AA GOTY. The way it is suppose to look. You can change the title ID in usbxtafgui, but that doesn't change the actual name of the game save. I used Horizon to find what the title ID should be for Batman AA GOTY. Just make sure the save is on the flash drive.

Haven Donator

Array

you can also just use horizon click on contents extract and replace contents of the save you want the data. what kind of save are you looking for i posted a 100% complete on hard here just search it also pacman is working on SE for this game not sure how far along he has got
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5276 || Posts : 892 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 223 Times in 122 Posts

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Awesome share solid :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15505 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by drizzt View Post
    you can also just use horizon click on contents extract and replace contents of the save you want the data. what kind of save are you looking for i posted a 100% complete on hard here just search it also pacman is working on SE for this game not sure how far along he has got
    Kind of like what you have to do with L.A. Noire and L.A. Noire Complete Edition? I have both of them, but they share the same Title ID. I just extracted the data from the Original and placed it in my Complete Edition version and it works fine. I don't know like how much the save data grows in size though. For the longest time there was no GOTY version; I have an excellent copy of a legit order save. All I wanted was the Hard save which I got to work and I want to do the medals as I am not that good at getting all 3 per map.

Haven Donator

Array

uuuuuummmmmm heres a 100% complete on hard download drag into horizon replace ids and inject into usb http://www.mediafire.com/?l8gfh6v9alfr7hn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast