Learning to make mod tools
Register
    ♔ Database Architect ♔
    Cleric

Array
    Twitter: @

Learning to make mod tools

Hey all,

So it's been some time now that I've been inactive on this site due to work, school, travel, etc. But I now have time for the rest of summer to really delve into what I've been wanting to learn for a very, very long time now which is how to make save editors. I want so badly to have someone help me grow in this area. I have a decent amount of knowledge in the area of hex editing but I haven't got any clue on making editors. I know a little VB but only enough to find an offset and change it, nothing else. If any dev on this site would be willing to take me under their wing for any amount of time, I would be ecstatic to soak up and study vigorously any knowledge imparted to me. I very much so want to become a dev on this site as it's my favorite by far and has such a fantastic group of dedicated members. If someone would be kind enough to try and help me get there, it would mean the world to me.

Thanks for being such a great site,

-PacMan
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5371 || Posts : 708 || Thanks : 295 || Thanked 382 Times in 107 Posts

Vincent Valentine

Re: Learning to make mod tools

Try this :) helped me with my very first mod tool

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vincent Valentine For This Useful Post:

Hoshikage

Array

Re: Learning to make mod tools

Seriously another thread on this?
    There many tutorials on this site and the best course of action would be to look through them and experiment. You don't need anyone to take you under their wings, the best way to learn is to do things yourself.

If you do get stuck post your problems in the right section.

Thread Locked!!
    PS: Start by posting in the right section - Thread also moved.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8240 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pureIso For This Useful Post: