360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Fallout 3
Register

Thread: Fallout 3

Warriors

Fallout 3

Hi guys,

I thought I would post a quick question....

I do not tend to play alot of rpgs simply because i seem to be hopeless at the games and get confused with all the leveling up powers, skills etc.

I know Fallout 3 is fairly old now but was wondering do you have to be an rpg fan to play this game? I have heard alot of good reviews regarding the game. But not sure if I should get this game..

The type of games I really like are Protototype 2, metal gear solid, Dantes inferno, ninja assasin,

There more like hack and slash most of them really.....

Any reccomendations??

Thank you in advance everyone

Haven Donator

Array

Re: Fallout 3

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors View Post
    Hi guys,

I thought I would post a quick question....

I do not tend to play alot of rpgs simply because i seem to be hopeless at the games and get confused with all the leveling up powers, skills etc.

I know Fallout 3 is fairly old now but was wondering do you have to be an rpg fan to play this game? I have heard alot of good reviews regarding the game. But not sure if I should get this game..

The type of games I really like are Protototype 2, metal gear solid, Dantes inferno, ninja assasin,

There more like hack and slash most of them really.....

Any reccomendations??

Thank you in advance everyone
    Fallout 3 was the first of the many rpgs that i personally played and i loved the game before and after i modded it lol.
    It is really good to because u can either be good, bad or even neutral and depending on the one you chose ur style of gameplay will change.
    It has guns men and if u get the game of the year edition if u can find it probably will be like 30$ u will get all the dlc for like nothing great game definitely recommend it
    If u really want to have fun with this game there are saves made by Project night with a ton of good stuff look into it u will not be dissapointed

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Game Wizard For This Useful Post:

Warriors

Thanks for your reply,

I remember playing it for like half an hour but i just didnt seem to get into the game... it was too slow... but mayb i just didnt give it time to kick in lol.

I like to play rpg games but im absolutely rubbish at them lol

are there any game trainers for Fallout that will make it that bit easier for me lol

Array

the first 30mins to hour or so of fallout 3 where your stuck in the vault is slow and boring but once u get out to the open world its much more fun and a great game i think u cant go wrong with fallout 3 as long as u make it out the vault i alwayse have a save at the vault exit door just so i never have to play the vault again lol
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4846 || Posts : 282 || Thanks : 108 || Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

Aperture Science we do what we want because we can.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lonelyhero For This Useful Post:

Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyhero View Post
    the first 30mins to hour or so of fallout 3 where your stuck in the vault is slow and boring but once u get out to the open world its much more fun and a great game i think u cant go wrong with fallout 3 as long as u make it out the vault i alwayse have a save at the vault exit door just so i never have to play the vault again lol

You wouldnt happen to know of any trainers available for fallout 3? and mass effect 2?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors View Post
    You wouldnt happen to know of any trainers available for fallout 3? and mass effect 2?
    Mass Effect 2: http://social.bioware.com/project/4373/

Fallout 3: http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...ave-Editor-zip

These are save editors, and not true trainers per se, but they will both still get the job done.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dregen For This Useful Post:

l4chl4n

try skyrim , i mean you have to get real into the game and it takes a while to start up when when ya get going ya just cant help loving the game and playing more and more
    and listening to the quests and side quests

MauriceBoh

looks good...