Register
Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1621222324252627282930313651 ... LastLast
    Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Lost odyssey save editor 2011 update 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by cabalxxvi View Post
    I did everthing that I was supposed to do with an older version of this program and now my xbox will not load the file at all. I can't figure it out. It says there is no saved game. please select another storage device or start a new game. Any help please.
    Try this if you're using a older version of the editor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodalades View Post
    To sum up, anyone having a problem loading their modded save should do the following steps:

1) Start a new game and save it at the first save sphere onto a memory card or hard drive.
    2) Put the file you want to mod on a USB or SATA and mod it, rehash/resign and stuff, then load it back on.
    3) Start up the game, choose "Continue", select the memory card or hard drive that has the unmodded save file, and select "Load".
    4) When it shows you the unmodded file details, hit X, (in the bottom right corner, it says X to change storage device), and select the USB or etc. that you have the modded file on, and load it.

There you go. =]
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9409 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

cabalxxvi

The help was great and I am glad for such a fast reply. I just did everything that you said to do and I still am having issues. Now it just says that the file may be corrupt. I am going to start the mod all over again and see what happens. Thanks Ill reply again if I have anymore problems.

leozinbhz

Very nice!!!

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by cabalxxvi View Post
    The help was great and I am glad for such a fast reply. I just did everything that you said to do and I still am having issues. Now it just says that the file may be corrupt. I am going to start the mod all over again and see what happens. Thanks Ill reply again if I have anymore problems.
    Update 4.7 doesn't rehash automatically, so have you tried rehashing your save after using the editor?
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9409 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

Inactive Member
    Array

yes i put it in the folder with the editor but it does not load it at all and the editor stays blank too like the for buttons two on the left and two on the right at the bottom are blank im wondering if i downloaded the editor wrong but i dont think so does the editor connect to the internet ?

***oh i figured it out :)

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Massalowery View Post
    yes i put it in the folder with the editor but it does not load it at all and the editor stays blank too like the for buttons two on the left and two on the right at the bottom are blank im wondering if i downloaded the editor wrong but i dont think so does the editor connect to the internet ?
    Are you on xp,vista or win7 ?

Inactive Member
    Array

windows vista i really hate this operating system but i did finally figure it out :) its a wonderful editor do you know when the oblivion editor will be finished ?

jmack5864

Thanks for the save editor! I've already beaten Lost Odyssey once and am thinking of going through it again. I wonder if the editor will help me get the Achievement for collecting all the items in the game? That is the only achievement I don't have.