360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Lost odyssey save editor 2011 Update 5.1 - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678132853 ... LastLast
    kawasakizx250r
    Thx its work for level n money :)
    but about all item unlock it always make my game freeze. i just actived this one, not combine with money ...

chaospt
    Yeay ! it works ! i saw it just now ...
    Thanks for the help mate ! ^^

valkyrjur
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth View Post
    YeH! it will give you only 90 items because alot ppl asked me to change max 99 to max 90 items.
    You have to sort your items in your inventory to see all the unlocked items.
    I have the same problem with te items i bought new weapons in tosca and i didn't get any of this item that i bought and i dont know why

Haven Donator
    Array
    Sephiroth, can you update this for unlocking all spells and skills? It's really annoying trying to get all the skills from the accessories that require a crapload of SP or waiting until you get certain mortals for skills, like special accessory and ultimate analysis.

Also, I encountered a weird error. Suddenly, when trying to modify anything, I get an error exception that says something like "Value 21002100 is not valid parameter for value" or something like that and it effs up my save, but I only raised Kaim's level by 1 [19 to 20]. Why is that?

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodalades View Post
    Sephiroth, can you update this for unlocking all spells and skills? It's really annoying trying to get all the skills from the accessories that require a crapload of SP or waiting until you get certain mortals for skills, like special accessory and ultimate analysis.

Also, I encountered a weird error. Suddenly, when trying to modify anything, I get an error exception that says something like "Value 21002100 is not valid parameter for value" or something like that and it effs up my save, but I only raised Kaim's level by 1 [19 to 20]. Why is that?
    I'll do that when i have the time.
    You can ignore that error, sometimes the textboxes or numericupdowns has hard time reading the 32bitfloat values.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9382 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Developer

Array
    Good work bro you a lucky guy many help you with coding or something.
    All my tools I do self without any help only feundalnate help me 1 time write the code for Checksum32 ;)
    You can see again nobody help or wanna work with me "Splatterhouse" no save or any value nothing :(

Haven Donator
    Array
    Do you know if there's a way to hex-edit the SP values of skills being learned or hex-edit people into your party?

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by Drrafex View Post
    Good work bro you a lucky guy many help you with coding or something.
    All my tools I do self without any help only feundalnate help me 1 time write the code for Checksum32 ;)
    You can see again nobody help or wanna work with me "Splatterhouse" no save or any value nothing :(
    Thanx man, if you need help just ask :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kodalades View Post
    Do you know if there's a way to hex-edit the SP values of skills being learned or hex-edit people into your party?
    Ask Kals9 please because he did all of the research.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9382 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.