360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Lost odyssey save editor 2011 Update 5.1 - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121732 ... LastLast
    Array
    Hi Seph, got a problema with the editor...
    I followed the tutorial and all seems just fine.. But when i put the save in the MU with Modio, and try to load it the game tells m that there are not any save...
    So I tried to check the file with the save editor, and when i chck with the button "Status" it gives me an error that a value is out range between minimum and maximum...
    Why it says something like that? I thought that maybe it was cause the savegam is for a PAL (Italian) game... But if i'm right the editor should be unable to read the values of the save like lvl money, but they are all correct...
    Any idea?

VIP Member

Array
    Go into your game and make two saves. One on your internal memory if you have it. One on your external hdd or thumb drive. Go do all your modding on one of the saves from hdd or thumb drive. Load up the game and go to load unmoddded internal memory save. Once you get to the screen where it shows all your saves on internal memory press x or whatever to load a different device and select your hdd or thumb drive and it will pop up and there you go. Once back in game just save right away and everything will be fine.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6932 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array
    To sum up, anyone having a problem loading their modded save should do the following steps:

1) Start a new game and save it at the first save sphere onto a memory card or hard drive.
    2) Put the file you want to mod on a USB or SATA and mod it, rehash/resign and stuff, then load it back on.
    3) Start up the game, choose "Continue", select the memory card or hard drive that has the unmodded save file, and select "Load".
    4) When it shows you the unmodded file details, hit X, (in the bottom right corner, it says X to change storage device), and select the USB or etc. that you have the modded file on, and load it.

There you go. =]

Any advances to an update, Sephiroth?

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodalades View Post
    To sum up, anyone having a problem loading their modded save should do the following steps:

1) Start a new game and save it at the first save sphere onto a memory card or hard drive.
    2) Put the file you want to mod on a USB or SATA and mod it, rehash/resign and stuff, then load it back on.
    3) Start up the game, choose "Continue", select the memory card or hard drive that has the unmodded save file, and select "Load".
    4) When it shows you the unmodded file details, hit X, (in the bottom right corner, it says X to change storage device), and select the USB or etc. that you have the modded file on, and load it.

There you go. =]

Any advances to an update, Sephiroth?
    yeah sure bro :)
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9383 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

ManBearPig_06
    Does this only work on new profiles? It shows a bunch of stats that aren't what they are supposed to be (incl people who I've never had in a party), and the save button gives me an error saying the save is still encrypted.

VIP Member

Array
    did you unencrypt it first.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6932 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

ManBearPig_06
    The program states that it did when the file is opened.

---------------------------
    DECRYPTION BY MOJOBOJO
    Save successfully Decrypted

Edit. For some reason modio wasn't extracting the save right, extracting save.bin and immediately replacing it somehow changed the con filesize... Doing everything manually makes it look like it loaded the save right, but nothing appears to have changed in-game. I tried gold and inventory. It's the only save file on my xbox.

Edit. All solved. I just had to save in-game again, then load that save into the editor. Weird.
    Last edited by ManBearPig_06; 03-01-2011 at 08:15 PM.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Any updates?

Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121732 ... LastLast