Attached Files Attached Files

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by grandchocobo View Post
    Here My Save Files
    File is corrupt!
    Please upload a unmodified user01 gamesave.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9454 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

grandchocobo
    user00.rar
    Here's Fixed Files. Thanks

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    I didnt had time to test the save in game.
    Put the modified save on your hdd,mu or usb stick and see if anything has changed in game.

For grandchocobo: all characters are lv99 + all items unlocked and maxed.
    For iKing: all characters are lv99.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9454 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

KimCheeWarrior

Lost odyssey SE, doesn't work for me

im pretty familiar with modding and have modded dozens of games but this is the only save editor ive never been able to get to work. i did everything it said to do in the help tab of the save editor, step by step, but when i load up lost odyssey and try to load the file it says that a file doesnt exist and some other junk. this file im trying to mod is on the third disc about 40 hours into the game. ive noticed a few posts where people indicate that they used this editor on a new game. is that the only way this editor works, on a save file on the first disc or towards the beginning of the game? i also use a 360 formatted flash drive as the primary device for transferring all save data between my pc and 360, does the file have to be on the actual hd? i downloaded a package where i have the encryption tool in the same folder as the tool itself. I extracted the save.bin from the main save file, edited it, let the tool work its magic, reinsert the save.bin back into the save file, rehash and resign it, and inject it back into my 360 save device. so what's the deal here? does this save editor really work or what?

Mister Epic
    I'm sure the editor works, it's just that the whole process for this one is hella complicated and not at all simple to use.

I think they need to hella simplify the editor or make it soopa easy to use. Like just grab your save from the HDD, load into the editor, edit what you want, save, rehash and resign and then stick it back into the HDD with no need of the command line and all that other shit.

Unless that's just not possible? Either ways, I prefer easy-to-use/easy save editors.

I'll be keeping my eye on this one either ways. It has a lot of potential.

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by KimCheeWarrior View Post
    im pretty familiar with modding and have modded dozens of games but this is the only save editor ive never been able to get to work. i did everything it said to do in the help tab of the save editor, step by step, but when i load up lost odyssey and try to load the file it says that a file doesnt exist and some other junk. this file im trying to mod is on the third disc about 40 hours into the game. ive noticed a few posts where people indicate that they used this editor on a new game. is that the only way this editor works, on a save file on the first disc or towards the beginning of the game? i also use a 360 formatted flash drive as the primary device for transferring all save data between my pc and 360, does the file have to be on the actual hd? i downloaded a package where i have the encryption tool in the same folder as the tool itself. I extracted the save.bin from the main save file, edited it, let the tool work its magic, reinsert the save.bin back into the save file, rehash and resign it, and inject it back into my 360 save device. so what's the deal here? does this save editor really work or what?
    When you get a no save found message try this,
    Create a save on your mu/usb stick.
    Put your modded save on your hdd, whenever you get the no save message, switch to memory unit or usb stick and from there switch back to hdd and you will find your modded save.

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...ull=1#post3385

KimCheeWarrior
    but i dont have a problem with the complexity of the save editor. i followed all the instructions stated in the help tab of the save editor to a tee. i have a feeling somebody's gonna end accusing me of being a noob at modding and say that im doing something wrong, lol. the sad thing is, i sold this awhile back, re-bought it because i saw there was a save editor for it so i could experience the game again. with the save editor not working, it kinda sucks because it like i bought it all for nothing. *shrugs* im wondering if this is a windows xp problem too, hmmm.