360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Beta] Minecraft Editor - BETA! - Page 11
Register
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    turmoilisgod

Re: Minecraft Editor - BETA!

Quote Originally Posted by dheir View Post
    For The sticky Piston, open up "list.txt" in 'Item List' folder. Then add "001D:Sticky Piston D" without the quotes. The process is the same for anything else that may be missing from the lists.
    You can find the Item Id's here.(Note that the column for ID's your looking for is under Hex... Has to be 4 bytes long so hence the reason for the two "0" before the hex number.) Keep in mind that while adding items to the list you need to follow the same list format as the other items.
    Also I'm not sure if there was a reason or not that the items where not listed. So try it out and see and let us know. If I find some time, I'll parse a list of the complete items, and see if turmoilisgod will add an option to show items that are in 1.6.6 and 1.7.3 etc. Good luck.

Note on the 255 items: I have not confirmed this in my own testing but as far as I know, the game code will not load that value due to the number being higher than expected (64), there is a glitch in the game that allows for more items than 64, however it is a temporary glitch until reboot, and I believe can not be recreated through a modified save file.

turmoilisgod if you don't mind sharing your source, I was working on a version of the editor for myself but stopped since you picked it up, I wouldn't mind working on UI and other additions to your source if you would like to work together. Please send a PM and let me know if you are interested. Good day.
    I will be making it open source soon :) I'm going to have to clean the code, utilize threading with delegates of course. Comment it for others to see how everything works, take out the package.io dependency and create a function for bytestohexstring using the bitconverter class.

i did discover a minor bug.

When replacing bytes, if any slot ids have the same configuration during startup say you have

00 - 0007 - 255 - 0000

It will replace the same slots of other players if they have the same thing...

I've already fixed this problem in the upcoming update..

turmoilisgod

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by turmoilisgod View Post

Thanks for the update
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8187 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

dheir

as far as i know 255 is the maximum; 255 = FF. Anything above 255 is three bytes which isn't read by minecraft
    64 is the in game max for most items, however some items like snow balls have a max of 16. However the game will usually accept up to 64, anything over that in my tests results in game save load failure.

Thanks for opening the source up. Do you plan on hosting the code for open commits?

turmoilisgod

64 is the in game max for most items, however some items like snow balls have a max of 16. However the game will usually accept up to 64, anything over that in my tests results in game save load failure.

Thanks for opening the source up. Do you plan on hosting the code for open commits?
    I haven't tried all the items so i couldn't argue, but i can tell you that bedrock can be stacked 255 times in one slot. This will present as "63" if you press Y. If you attempt to give this stack of "63" to someone it will drop 3 64s and 1 63 = 255

I guess, i could use a little enhancement.

Do you have any knowledge of detecting an offset with a pattern of bytes then copying that offset to another offset? I'm trying to make it so users don't have to extract the savegame.dat from the .bin
    I haven't attempted to do it, to busy with life issues at the moment

dheir

I haven't tried all the items so i couldn't argue, but i can tell you that bedrock can be stacked 255 times in one slot. This will present as "63" if you press Y. If you attempt to give this stack of "63" to someone it will drop 3 64s and 1 63 = 255

I guess, i could use a little enhancement.

Do you have any knowledge of detecting an offset with a pattern of bytes then copying that offset to another offset? I'm trying to make it so users don't have to extract the savegame.dat from the .bin
    I haven't attempted to do it, to busy with life issues at the moment
    If you don't mind using a library, x360.dll I believe provides that, I know it handles STFS for certain. Nothing wrong with using existing code.

turmoilisgod

If you don't mind using a library, x360.dll I believe provides that, I know it handles STFS for certain. Nothing wrong with using existing code.
    I'll look into it. maybe a rehash and resigner to?

dheir

I'll look into it. maybe a rehash and resigner to?
    Believe that is all part of it, but could be wrong.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast