360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Help modding Castle Crashers
Register
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Help modding Castle Crashers

Okay, so here's the dilleo. I'm under the impression that Castle Crashers saves were hackable at one point in time, and then some update nipped all modding. However, I'm beginning to hear news about a few tools that will work to mod it again. If that's true, then has a work around been found? Can Castle Crashers be hacked again?

I missed out on hacking my save the first time around, so if it's possible, I'd like to get to it before it's too late again. So please, tell me what I need to know. If I understand correctly, the save data isn't it's own file like most saves are, and that the data is part of the user profile itself! If it can be modded, how should I go about doing it?
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Haven Donator
    Array
    correct me if i wrong but i dont think they ever patched it,
    its a really simple hex edit if you would upload i would do it for you?

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Hmmm. Actually, I found a tut on se7ensins that explained it pretty nicely. The tut worked out fine. But now there's a new problem; whenever the game tries to save, it comes up with a message that said it couldn't save at this time and to try again later. Did I do something wrong?

Here's my modded profile. I modded the Red Knight's stats, gold, and EXP to max. Attachment 459
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com