360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
FF7 remake discussion
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

FF7 remake discussion

im not going to copy paste the whole thing but the author points some good notes (and some stupid ones) on why FF7 wont fair well as a remade title
    all i have to say is this i believe parents who give children EVERYTHING will ruin the remake *the whole honey bee part of the game* just because it condones crossdressing
    it happened before

ie:
    the silent hill hd remake edited the whole pyramid head rape scene GRANTED you still saw the ending of the scene it was still edited

Source: http://leviathyn.com/blog/2012/05/29...ll-these-days/
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4597 || Posts : 149 || Thanks : 48 || Thanked 53 Times in 27 Posts

By Original Boss (Naruto Uzumaki)
    By Demon

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: FF7 remake discussion

see i dont want a remake i just want it in hd graphics, that it, cause the game is fine by it self, and as for cloud cross dressing i only did it once lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24462 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

but the whole honeybee area was a necessity to progress tifa was abducted ^.^ i personally played through the game about 8 times and still enjoy everybit of it lol but i honestly see square toning the game down to fit the T for teen rating honestly going back through the game and looking and comparing FF7 to todays RPGs FF7 would probably receive an M rating due to the intensity of some of the predicaments you are forced into the whole barret backstory where his friend commited suicide is one of the major ones the crushing of sector 7 killing all the women and children yeah... some difficult stuff lol but that's what made the game so appealing to this day it was the deep story and predicaments you were forced into, being a mercenary is difficult
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4597 || Posts : 149 || Thanks : 48 || Thanked 53 Times in 27 Posts

By Demon

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by xXSoapXx View Post
    but the whole honeybee area was a necessity to progress tifa was abducted ^.^ i personally played through the game about 8 times and still enjoy everybit of it lol but i honestly see square toning the game down to fit the T for teen rating honestly going back through the game and looking and comparing FF7 to todays RPGs FF7 would probably receive an M rating due to the intensity of some of the predicaments you are forced into the whole barret backstory where his friend commited suicide is one of the major ones the crushing of sector 7 killing all the women and children yeah... some difficult stuff lol but that's what made the game so appealing to this day it was the deep story and predicaments you were forced into, being a mercenary is difficult
    yeah you do have a good points, ive played the game like an infinite amount of times maybe more lol, but i agree if Square Enix did take out all that stuff it would ruin the game, mind you i would still buy the remake and play it lol, just to see the differences, all in all i would hope if Square ever does a remake they just make it hd, cause that all this game would need to me XD, also if i have to Square can call me to go cross dress again, im willing to do it for the fans lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24462 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    yeah you do have a good points, ive played the game like an infinite amount of times maybe more lol, but i agree if Square Enix did take out all that stuff it would ruin the game, mind you i would still buy the remake and play it lol, just to see the differences, all in all i would hope if Square ever does a remake they just make it hd, cause that all this game would need to me XD, also if i have to Square can call me to go cross dress again, im willing to do it for the fans lol

:D >.> i c what u did there lmao bravo good sir bravo

By Demon

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by xXSoapXx View Post
    Dang! I dont remember that lol. Looks like I have to play FF7 again.

FF7 sure did have a dark tone don't you think?

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

I'm sure the elderly couple in the Honeybee Inn will get taken out. (When you get to peep on them).

(Cloud exits the dressing room. He takes a peek through the keyholes of some occupied doors. Behind the first one, The Lovers Room....)

Cloud
    "....Woooo...ow!"

(He sees a Grandpa and Grandma....)

"...wheez...."
    "Phew...."

"What's wrong, Grandpa? You keep sighing."

"...wheez... puff... You know, Grandma..."

"You talking about this room?"

"...whew... I know our son rented this for us and all, but...."
    "It's too nice for us. Big round bed, gorgeous tub, I just can't get comfortable."

"Don't worry about it. It's a high class neighborhood, in the Big City."
    "You keep complainin' and we'll get into trouble."

"...wheez..."
    ^Lol.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5875 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryudo For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator

Array

Should probably start a list of What wouldn't make the cut for a remake. So far we got:
    Honeybee Inn
    Sector 7 (depending)

What else? Been so long since I last played it - Maybe how the doctor wanted to try to "breed" Aeris with Red XIII (thats what he wanted to try, right?)
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5600 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast