360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, 100% offline save
Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Array
    Twitter: @

yush Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, 100% offline save

Yeeeaaaaaaaah!!! Finally i did it, here it goes, my 1st (hope not last) savefile for the community !!! ^_^
    Took me a ton of hours to did it (half of time,was just goofing around with friends who dared to challenge me)
    !!! IT SHOULD UNLOCK achievements !!! Like Load n Pop, so try it for urself (maybe it requies 1 more battle to beat)
    U can download it right here:
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/downl...do=file&id=572
    Here is the deal:
    Offline Stats:
    180517 pp
    total fights: 379
    wins: 349 lose: 30
    achievements unlocked 10
    achievements unlocked 20
    achievements unlocked 30
    win rate 92.08%
    offline mode 25:30
    All missions completed all 320 of em!!!
    All arcade mode completed, and all stuff in the gallery unlocked

p.s. Dont forget to press "thanks" button ^^
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5308 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 88 Times in 28 Posts

^ If u like Batman: Arkham City click Batman/The Joker to get a cookie :3

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Krauser For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    Hey, this is great. Thanks a bunch, man!

Now if only we could get a good editor going on here, we could work on getting all titles. I wonder what the event titles are...?
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6838 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Hey, this is great. Thanks a bunch, man!

Now if only we could get a good editor going on here, we could work on getting all titles. I wonder what the event titles are...?
    I thought the Event Titles are Xbox Live only :P The only ones that i know for sure: Beat Arcade mode with character, Beat it on Hardest Difficulty, Use characther 30~50~100 times i guess n list goes on and on
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5308 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 88 Times in 28 Posts

Siusum
    Do you happen to know how this would work in terms of replacing the current save file? As in, if I replaced this save with my current one, how would my stats be effected (such as 6th lord/online wins and losses, etc.)? Would those matches just be added to the 349W/30L total? Would it also be safe to use online (after rehash/resign of course) or is it mostly just to pop the achievements and I should just switch back to my current save after popping them? Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot for the save!!

News Reporter

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Siusum View Post
    Do you happen to know how this would work in terms of replacing the current save file? As in, if I replaced this save with my current one, how would my stats be effected (such as 6th lord/online wins and losses, etc.)? Would those matches just be added to the 349W/30L total? Would it also be safe to use online (after rehash/resign of course) or is it mostly just to pop the achievements and I should just switch back to my current save after popping them? Any help greatly appreciated! Thanks a lot for the save!!

If you use the save then you will only have the stats from this save, nothing will be added to your current totals.

If your after the achievement points then best bet is to resign this one, get your points then switch it back out for your original one.

Siusum
    If you use the save then you will only have the stats from this save, nothing will be added to your current totals.

If your after the achievement points then best bet is to resign this one, get your points then switch it back out for your original one.
    Ok sounds good, thanks!!

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post

I agree with this post ^^

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    awesome save man thanks

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast