360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 11
Register
Page 11 of 313 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621366186111261 ... LastLast
    webkick

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.0.0

Array

Hi, have you concidered (bad spelling ? sorry i'm not english so excuse me heh) to reprogram the editor for the pc version who's coming soon?

Array

Ok. To those who asked for help and gave me shit about it I'm going to tell you this, 360Haven doesn't cater to children. Oh and to the guy who kindly told me to fuck off, I'm kindly fucking your mother in the mouth. <3

To Jappi. I have yet to try your tool, its been a slow week for me with work in the way, not much time for gaming. If I get home off work tonight I will try it out. :D

Jappi I tested the editor. Many bugs in it.

-Items added don't get added. I tested this with certain spells and it just won't add them.
    -I also added the Elite Cleric set and only got the Helm, this should be fixed with due time.
    -The Add All Items function adds items, but maxes out at 1909. So Anyone trying to be a completionist will fail on trying to obtain EVERY item in game.
    -The interface is rather confusing, compared to the old one and I don't understand how to add items to empty slots now. I right click on Add Checked Item and I get Items Added 0.

If you could give a more informative tut on how to use your remade tool I'd be most appreciative, thanks.

-Xenoith - Mod Tool Reviewer
    Last edited by Xenoith; 08-18-2012 at 07:03 AM.
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4753 || Posts : 145 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 88 Times in 20 Posts

- Aboard for Destiny Beta (Xbox 360)
    Apart of Meowcenaries Squad - Destiny

Dantohr

hello i am new here and i hope i can ask here 2 questions.

1. can i edit with that editor a german savegame?
    2. what i need to edit a savegame from a usb stick?can some one tell me that simple?

sorry for my bad english :(

Ne0Clyde

First Off, Amazing Work On This Tool. Ive Been Following Since V1.7 And You Have Been Making Vast Improvements Each Time, Beautiful Work.

Second, I Have Found A Bug...I Believe....

I Modded My Save Once, And After That, It Cannot Be Modded. It May Be In Relation To The Fact I Used Max Quantity, Or Perhaphs That I Am ON NG++, Or Maybe Just An Error On My End, But Ive Attempted To Mod In More Slabs And Boss Souls, Without Luck. If You Have The Time, Maybe You Can Look Into This, Or If Other Users Are Having This Trouble, And Have A Fix, Ide Love To Hear From You.

Regards, -N.

Haven Donator
    Array

I actually found this version to work great. Perhaps a little too good if I can say that. I don't know if it has something to do with the "brute force" inventory handling method someone mentioned in this thread or the other one but items added with this editor do not stack in game. For example, if I have 50 Green Blossoms and go to the merchant to buy more it will let me buy 49 more but, it will put it in a new slot and not add to the existing one. Should I then have 99 Blossoms in 2 slots and speak to the merchant again, it will again let me buy 49 Blossoms.

If you update this version someday just note to cap the arrows at 999 please. They are currently capped at 99 and on this note, touching on what the poster above me said, once you opt to "max this section" in the editor, the quantity changes cannot be changed should I try to edit it again (maxed, saw it was 99 arrows, edited it again to make it 999 arrows, opened save in editor again and it was back at 99).

Besides that though I do not have any issues with it and completed the game 2 or 3 times since using it without issue.

Array

Thaks you are great man

Gracias Jappi88 Saludos desde Spain

Array
    Only if I still had the game ;/

Sent from my Triumph.
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4498 || Posts : 103 || Thanks : 20 || Thanked 40 Times in 16 Posts

Need file hosting? go here