360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 26
Register
Page 26 of 313 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728293031365176101126276 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.5.0

i noticed after trying to edit again, i changed the 999 to 1 but it keeps coming back as 999
    and i still cant attune same copies of spells, anyone know the reason for this?

BlueOdyssey

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.0.0

great editor thanks

bat2com

Anyway to convert the xbox 360 save game to pc?they are named the same but the pc got the .sl2 on it :S

Can anyone upload a save game with a new game plus plus? That will be great :)

Sergei

not good at English, I write through a translator - will be grateful for your response.

is it possible to edit the save to GFWL?
    Thanks in advance for your reply=)

Nicklesnout

Re: [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.5.0

Great editor thus far. Just waiting on it working for the PC. Do have saves for ya Jappi if you need them, though.

GauronZ

Hi fellow nice tosee some natives here)
    About your question: If you mean whether editor working or not, I have to upset you- until now it still corrupts the saves when entering GFWL. His editor(Jappi) is working on it, so lets just cross fingers it will be functional in near future))
    P.S. sorry if you dont understand some words of mine but its english-speaking forum so my best wishes to improve it (or use a good translator)

GauronZ

Quote Originally Posted by Sergei View Post
    not good at English, I write through a translator - will be grateful for your response.

is it possible to edit the save to GFWL?
    Thanks in advance for your reply=)
    Hi fellow nice tosee some natives here)
    About your question: If you mean whether editor working or not, I have to upset you- until now it still corrupts the saves when entering GFWL. His editor(Jappi) is working on it, so lets just cross fingers it will be functional in near future))
    P.S. sorry if you dont understand some words of mine but its english-speaking forum so my best wishes to improve it (or use a good translator)
    P.P.S sorry for doubleposting

Array

Hi Jappi88

I can not save the game (XBOX Save)