360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 313 FirstFirst 1234567813285378103253 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.0.0

where can i find the correct save file all i find on my usb stick is data 001 etc. Could jappi add a scan usb option like on the last version xd?

Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

Looks amazing Jappi. Great work as always. seeing this editor makes me want to go get this game just to try this baby out.

Array

I am trying to add my dark game save file to the editor but i don't know which of the files on the usb stick is the dark souls game save is there anyway I can find out? I know for a fact that it's on there because the old dark souls editor found it straight away because it
    could do a usb scan please help :/.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Array

sorry for double post but I'm also having a problem with the previous editor when I try to scan with it I seem to
    get this error anyway I can fix it? It has worked for me a few times I have all the weapons and armour and stuff l
    like that but I can't get rings or shields :/.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Thanks guys for the positive feedback :)

for all those that are complaining about not being able to load your save from usb ;
    there is no such feuture in this app .... Yet...

to load a savegame into the tool , use Modio/Horizon/ or anny other fatx eplorer to fetch the savedata from your Device
    extract it to ur pc and load it up with the save editor.

i will update this application later with some more feutures , and will make it asiers for u guys , till then , make the best out of it.
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8644 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Array

Yer i used usb explorer and manadged to extract the save but now i get this error when uploading to it :/. How can I get round this :/?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	help.jpg 
Views:	859 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	8840

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    .................. why do u create a a new thread for your error ?!
    i recieved your messages , u just have to be a lil patient.

olso , ur not really being clear about the error ur getting , because it could be anything , and most probebly an user fault.

tell me more about what ur doing , and make sure u have the proper files included with the application in the same directory as the app.

if ur sure about loading your save correctly, upload ur save and send me the link , i will take a look , and if its indeed the app causing this , then i can fix it.
    Well first off I attempted to use the previous editor to mod my gamesave. the scanner didn't work at first but after a while it worked long enough for me to edit my stats and add a few of the item lists in. However it stopped working again when I attempted to add the shields onto the gamesave and add the rings :/. So feeling pretty annoyed I decided to have a look for a solution in this section of the forums i then saw you made a new release. Just recently I manadged to extract my gamesave (the one that was partly modded by the previous editor but not fully -.-) to my desktop and attempt to upload it to app. If you think it would fix it I don't mind making a
    new game as this was a new char anyway. :D I did start modding it when I reached firelink shrine btw.

http://uppit.com/jl2utz7el6ck/DRAKS0005

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

well if u used version 2.5 then yes u can fix whatever prob u have with version 3.0

i just dont get what ur prob is with the savegame... can u upload it for me ? i will try to fix anny errors and give u a clean save back , i will remove all items though , then u can start adding new ones with the editor.

maybe version 2.5 stored some messed up items in your save.

anyway , upload ur save , i will take a look , if u dont uplaod then its fine too, but dont aspect a fix.
    Downloads : 166 || Uploads : 31 || Rep Power : 8644 || Posts : 1,660 || Thanks : 188 || Thanked 10,799 Times in 600 Posts

Programming is 10% science, 20% ingenuity, and 70% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming is like sex:
    One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.