360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 51
Register
Page 51 of 313 FirstFirst ... 264146474849505152535455566176101126151301 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nukealizer View Post
    It seems that the number of items you have may be stored somewhere, and any items beyond that number don't "exist" in every way.
    That's exactly it. This number is stored in the 4 bytes at offset 0x0002C0 (for items in the main inventory section) and it needs to be updated whenever items are added or removed. The number of items in the keys section is stored at 0x0002C4. Nothing seems to be stored for the bottomless box items, oddly enough.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by absurdlyobfuscated View Post
    That's exactly it. This number is stored in the 4 bytes at offset 0x0002C0 (for items in the main inventory section) and it needs to be updated whenever items are added or removed. The number of items in the keys section is stored at 0x0002C4. Nothing seems to be stored for the bottomless box items, oddly enough.
    Thank you very much! I was wondering what 2C0 was, and I was just about to look for the item count, so you saved me some work.

Alchizof

I have the retail Prepare to die Edition for PC, and everytime I try to load an edited savegame it says something like "Failed to load data"

Narukami

I'm new to modding on my PC and I have some issues with this. I modded my second savefile, but when I open it in Dark Souls it says that it is unable to open Save Data. Yet when I open my first unmodded file it works. What am I doing wrong?

mrreadwritewin

So, what about the PC version? Will the hashing get fixed?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by mrreadwritewin View Post
    So, what about the PC version? Will the hashing get fixed?
    Most likely not.

Alchizof

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nukealizer View Post
    Most likely not.
    Sorry, I don't know anything about this stuff, is this hashing causing the fail to load data problem me and some others described? If so, and it won't be fixed, does that mean there will be no working savegame editor for us PC players?
    I could really need one because I accidentally deleted my main character.

matheusfm

hi all!

How can I edit the data base file? I want to delete all +1,+2,+3 itens, leaving only the original and the max. I cant select in the editor and delete, only one by one.