360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 80
Register
Page 80 of 313 FirstFirst ... 5305570757677787980818283848590105130155180 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nukealizer View Post
    Ok, I'm making very good progress on version 3.0.7.0, so I should be done by Friday night.
    I'm very glad to hear that Mr Nukealizer! Will it include Steam support?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by aiyrascuthe View Post
    I'm very glad to hear that Mr Nukealizer! Will it include Steam support?
    Probably not. I think I would need the actual game to make that work.

vikrocky

Re: [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.6.0

Hey Jappi, I need help, I got the pc version and Im trying to edit some stuff on my chars, I did but I cant go into the character that Ive edited it, it says Cant load save file or something, I was wondering if you know how to fix it, I use steam if that helps finding out what the problem is, thanks :)!

Datone

Hey guys, I just dwnlded this save editor (THANKS SOOO MUCH!!!!) and i made just a few changes to two chars. One of them I had planned to continue leveling but so far, every time I attempt to lvl him, his hp and stam reset to standard values. Is it not possible to cont. lvln my modded char? I didn't give him astronomical numbers. I already have 1800 hp and max stam, all i wanted to do was give him 3600 hp and maybe 300 stam. When I load the save initially, everything seems perfect... until I try to lvl him.

Array

If you try to level your character after using the editor, all stats will be reset to their standard 99 values.

Array

Thanks Nukalizer and Jappi, the updated editor is great.

I've still been trying to get completely invisible with no luck, doesn't look like it's possible.

Also, the Karmic Justice Explosion is hilarious to use. Equipping 4 crown of dusks and Ring of the Suns firstborn = HUGE damage with any miracle. (You could do the same with magic, and use the bellowing dragoncrest ring instead.)

And for max poise/defense, equip 4 +10 havels armor + wolf ring. Although your character will be missing some limbs if you do this.

The +15 arrows deal out huge damage too.

So yeah, thanks again!

One Hit Wonder
    Array

any chance of the 3.0.7 resigning the pc save files(retail)? the 3.0.6 editor fails to resign and hence is not loadable for pc. great work though. (only tested it on retail version of pc haven't tried the steam version)

thadius

Re: [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.6.0

Been receiving a daily digest of this thread for several weeks. 5 out of 10 posts are "OMG I can't get it to work for the Steam version~!!!1!!one!". So I'll just do post this every time we hit a new page.

STEAM/P.T.D.E NOT SUPPORTED - YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOAD YOUR EDITED SAVE FILE!