360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 53
Register
Page 53 of 313 FirstFirst ... 3284348495051525354555657586378103128153303 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.5.0

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroVr View Post
    There is a problem with Estus Flasks it reports error unable to delete empty slot when i try to delete flasks. Also game bugs the one you have on start so you cant rise its lvl after using it at least that happened to me any suggestions?

Attachment 10375 Here is the error screen

Also noticed one thing if you fix its values on 0 then you wont see them in game anymore but will stay in game files.
    Good job noticing that! The problem is that to determine if a slot is empty, it checks if the item name contains "empty", which "Empty Estus Flask" does.
    What exactly do you mean "fix its values on 0"?

ZeroVr

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nukealizer View Post
    Good job noticing that! The problem is that to determine if a slot is empty, it checks if the item name contains "empty", which "Empty Estus Flask" does.
    What exactly do you mean "fix its values on 0"?
    I mean quantity and durability for some reason it sets them on 999 when you add item. So just need to set them on "0". Enter game again rest on bonfire and it was ok. It reffills all of them also it "sees" the highest rank flask so if you have +3 and +7 he will only see +7 onward thus no need for reinforcement. Deleting later full flask is possible even the one given to you by game itself. Hope this helps :D

Array

Something worth noting: There are dozens of spells that are in the game, but cannot be unlocked or attuned normally. It is possible to manually set your attunement slot to one of those spells.

Aiya

Quick question, wondering if there's a way to get a durability to last a long time. For example, crystal weapons set at 999 durability stays that way for about a couple of hits then resets back to original durability. Would be great if we can get it to stay 999 and progress downwards normally.

Also on another note, is there a way to get more than one weapon type, i.e. broadsword, you can only get 1 even if you make the quantity to 5. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Thanks in advance.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Aiya View Post
    Quick question, wondering if there's a way to get a durability to last a long time. For example, crystal weapons set at 999 durability stays that way for about a couple of hits then resets back to original durability. Would be great if we can get it to stay 999 and progress downwards normally.

Also on another note, is there a way to get more than one weapon type, i.e. broadsword, you can only get 1 even if you make the quantity to 5. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Thanks in advance.
    I don't know of any way to make the durability work.

For multiple weapons, you add the weapon multiple times, leaving the quantity at 1 for each slot.

Belderan

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.5.0

Awesome stuff, many thanks for both of your efforts!

Array

So has anyone made an updated database yet?

One that DOESN'T have + 1, +2, +3 etc of all weapons? Only + 15's of standard weapons, and + 5 and + 10 for elemental/boss weapons?

Having everything in between seems like a waste of time to be honest. And only being able to delete one item at a time from the database in the program is too time consuming.

I just want to be able to open a new character, click add all, and know that I'm done. If I do that now you get all the half upgraded shit nobody will ever use.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by cheeksjd View Post
    So has anyone made an updated database yet?

One that DOESN'T have + 1, +2, +3 etc of all weapons? Only + 15's of standard weapons, and + 5 and + 10 for elemental/boss weapons?

Having everything in between seems like a waste of time to be honest. And only being able to delete one item at a time from the database in the program is too time consuming.

I just want to be able to open a new character, click add all, and know that I'm done. If I do that now you get all the half upgraded shit nobody will ever use.
    The database has to include every variation, otherwise it won't recognize the existing items in your inventory that aren't fully upgraded.

You know you can search for "+ 5" or "+ 10" or "+ 15" with the database tab's search box, right? That way you can find all the max upgrades pretty easily. It's not perfect and gives you a few intermediate upgrades, but it works pretty well. (XXSE's filtering can do exactly what you want, however.)