360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 66
Register
Page 66 of 313 FirstFirst ... 16415661626364656667686970717691116141166 ... LastLast
    slykko

Re: [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.6.0

Quote Originally Posted by Dahren View Post
    It's the save itself, just get it on to your computer and it will be named DRAKS0005
    the only saves i see are data0000, data0001, 2 and 3...

nothing else. no draks0005

Somesort

The editor works to look at my PC version files, but I get a "Can't load file" message when I try to load it in game. I haven't messed with it much, but the PC may do the checksum differently.

ambertide

I can't seem to find any of the DLC content on this editor, is it not supported?

Thanks in advance

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by slykko View Post
    the only saves i see are data0000, data0001, 2 and 3...

nothing else. no draks0005
    What are you using to extract the saves?

Faustxoxo

Yeah, does this editor not work for the PC? I also get the File doesn't Load message.

hockey_defense

Quote Originally Posted by Somesort View Post
    The editor works to look at my PC version files, but I get a "Can't load file" message when I try to load it in game. I haven't messed with it much, but the PC may do the checksum differently.
    Same here. All I did was add souls via the editor, just after the first bonfire.

Any ideas?

Somesort

Well I read back a few pages (sorry about not starting with that before posting) and I see that the PC save isn't working yet. I did a diff of a clean save and one saved after the editor and found that just saving alters the file. It seems that something in the character data gets altered and something in all the header information gets altered.

The PC saves are certainly very different than the Xbox ones. I have a feeling that they are actually simpler, and that removing the hashing from the save may get closer. I will keep looking at them as I get time, but I think I can live with just my xbox version being my playground for now. Thank you for an amazing editor.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by slykko View Post
    can't find draks005 anywhere...i'm doing this for the xbox360 version, and i'm on windows 7. any help? the file won't show up in my xbox360 folder
    You need to use some other program such as Modio or Horizon to get it off the Xbox drive and put it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Portugueseotaku View Post
    Super late reply. whoooo.

Anyway, I heard your comment the first time around. What I am asking is, regardless of being easy or hard, is it possible for you to pull it off? I am just asking here. If you do it, you will be a life-saver.

Also what is that talk about legit version? Is the problem related to some DRM program?
    Super late reply to what? That makes no sense out of context.

Quote Originally Posted by Somesort View Post
    Well I read back a few pages (sorry about not starting with that before posting) and I see that the PC save isn't working yet. I did a diff of a clean save and one saved after the editor and found that just saving alters the file. It seems that something in the character data gets altered and something in all the header information gets altered.

The PC saves are certainly very different than the Xbox ones. I have a feeling that they are actually simpler, and that removing the hashing from the save may get closer. I will keep looking at them as I get time, but I think I can live with just my xbox version being my playground for now. Thank you for an amazing editor.
    The save is indeed simpler, but it's digitally signed, which makes it nearly impossible to make the editor work for it without looking at the code that signs it.
    Removing the hashing will most certainly not get any closer.