360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 86
Register
Page 86 of 313 FirstFirst ... 11366176818283848586878889909196111136161186 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0

Thanks, but just wanted to ask, will this Save Editor work with the Prepare to Die edition on 360?

idiotics

I've tried searching this thread but have not found anyone with this issue. After I mod that save game and go to xbox, there is no load game and only new game on the dark souls menu. Then when I look at the USB, it has 2 dark souls saves instead of one. I do not have the Dark Souls expansion and am using editor 3.0.7. Thanks in Advance.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatAngel View Post
    Hey, awesome stuff man, I just have one question though, I downloaded the 3.0.7 or whatever version and am having trouble. I did have the 2.5 version downloaded before and it was working fine except certain items would come out broken when I added them in... but they weren't broken... they were acting like they were broken, like a Silver Knight shield would only deflect like 60% of the damage, etc. but they weren't broken at all, they didn't even have damage on them. But certain things I got to "not be broken" I guess... and others I didn't. For example, I would add in titanite, etc. and it wouldn't show up to reinforce stuff, but I would just drop it and pick it up and it would show up then. But now I'm running into the problem that I can't even drop certain items that are broken... so I just downloaded the latest version of the editor (version 3.0.7 or whatever) and now I can't even load up my save, because the version 2.5 would just scan for my usb drive and find my game save by itself, but with this new one I have to manually open up the game save itself and it's nowhere on my computer, I know it's on my usb, but it's not showing up on my computer so I can't open the file's up, do you know what's wrong... with either of the problems?
    The items are "broken" because the save stores the index of the last item in your inventory, and anything after that won't work right. So when you add items with older editors like that, it adds the items to the first empty slots and any that are after the last existing item have problems. I don't know how you could drop some of them, but not being able to drop them is a normal part of the problem.
    There are two easy ways to fix the glitched items: Just pick up a NEW item that doesn't stack with anything you have, or open the save in version 3.0.6.0 or later of this editor and save it.

As for not finding the file, you need to get it off the drive with something like Modio 4 beta or Horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by bobsandbag View Post
    Thanks, but just wanted to ask, will this Save Editor work with the Prepare to Die edition on 360?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by idiotics View Post
    I've tried searching this thread but have not found anyone with this issue. After I mod that save game and go to xbox, there is no load game and only new game on the dark souls menu. Then when I look at the USB, it has 2 dark souls saves instead of one. I do not have the Dark Souls expansion and am using editor 3.0.7. Thanks in Advance.
    How did you put it back on the USB drive? That problem doesn't sound related to this editor; It sounds much more like the way you put it back.

idiotics

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nukealizer View Post
    The items are "broken" because the save stores the index of the last item in your inventory, and anything after that won't work right. So when you add items with older editors like that, it adds the items to the first empty slots and any that are after the last existing item have problems. I don't know how you could drop some of them, but not being able to drop them is a normal part of the problem.
    There are two easy ways to fix the glitched items: Just pick up a NEW item that doesn't stack with anything you have, or open the save in version 3.0.6.0 or later of this editor and save it.

As for not finding the file, you need to get it off the drive with something like Modio 4 beta or Horizon.

Yes.

How did you put it back on the USB drive? That problem doesn't sound related to this editor; It sounds much more like the way you put it back.

I am using Horizon, and injecting the attached file back on the usb. It is USER_DATA01 Save. DRAKS0005.zip

Array

Quote Originally Posted by idiotics View Post
    I am using Horizon, and injecting the attached file back on the usb. It is USER_DATA01 Save. DRAKS0005.zip
    Well, all I have to do is look at the size to know that file is messed up. A working DRAKS0005 is always 8712 KB, but that one is 4720 KB.
    What was the exact series of steps you did? You must have done something wrong at some point.

SecretlyAmes

Looks great thanks. This work with the Prepare to Die edition?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by SecretlyAmes View Post
    Looks great thanks. This work with the Prepare to Die edition?
    PC, no. Xbox, yes.

FiveVidiots

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.0.0

I've been using this for a while now and I added some Demon Titanite today and all my helmets disappeared and I can't add them back, even when I use the save editor! Even though when I look at my inventory, they aren't there. When I look at my BB, it shows I have them, but for some reason I can't see them! I have no clue why this happened or how to fix this! Any help please? I'm on 360.