360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 45
Register
Page 45 of 313 FirstFirst ... 20354041424344454647484950557095120145295 ... LastLast
    godsyndrome

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.0.0

amazing the old one was great this one must be great

RickRude

Re: [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.5.0

Not Sure im doing something wrong but after i added the new DLC armor and weapons they are always broken
    Any help would help been at it for awhile now lol

Array

Quote Originally Posted by DARK View Post
    Hey can anyone tell me how I can add items to the database myself just something I wanna know... basically the same way you have done Mr Nukealizer. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRude View Post
    Not Sure im doing something wrong but after i added the new DLC armor and weapons they are always broken
    Any help would help been at it for awhile now lol
    I would also like to know about this.

DARK

Ok so if I use the new updated Data Base with the editor all armor etc. becomes broken and weighs 9997.0 this is because it adds 999 of that specific armor with no possible way of changing it back to 1 and saving the amount I have to put them in Bottomless Box then take them out and drop a duplicate... also all rings become unremovable. Any updates for this editor in the near future? The original Database doesn't cause the problems above but it also doesn't have Artorias of the Abyss gear or spells... Thanks

Actually got it working downloaded the new file again... maybe the data base was mixing up with something =/

TY btw
    Last edited by DARK; 11-01-2012 at 09:46 AM.

TheRafal

Arf the editor don't work with steam version ATM ! Did you know if we can put steam version save in FLT version ?

Aiya

Okay is anyone else getting an Unhandled Exception when trying to run this editor? I'm not sure why it's happening. This is the error msg I keep getting.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'ISOLib, Version=0.1.3.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'ISOLib, Version=0.1.3.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    at Darks_Souls_Remake.MainForm.ParseSaveFile(String File)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Obje ct key, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(Eve ntArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(M ouseEventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEven tArgs mea)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

mattgyver

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.5.0

How did you bypass the flask problem on PC? Was trying to upgrade my flask to +2 with a firekeeper soul (doesn't work, firekeeper soul is used up but does not improve flask - I was aware it might be an issue), so I added it via the editor database. However adding it from the database just gave me non-refillable flasks. Once I used them in game, they wouldn't refill at any bonfire. I suppose this would make a great challenge lol - start with 99 +7 flasks which cannot be refilled. Now complete the game!

[edit] On PC, to upgrade your estus flask, I got the following to work using the editor:
    1. Load your character and click over to the inventory tab.
    2. Delete your current estus flask (Yes! Right click and delete)
    3. Save your inventory and also press the save all button.
    4. Click the green plus sign to add an item.
    5. Find the estus flask +2 (or whichever you need). Check its box and hit the green plus in the item adder window.
    6. Once added, you will see it in your inventory. It should have the same index ID as the estus flask you just deleted.
    7. Click the save inventory button again, as well as the save all button.
    8. Load your game and rest at a bonfire. Your flasks should be refilled to the max allowed at that bonfire, and they behave as normal flasks.

Hope this helps someone.
    Last edited by mattgyver; 11-02-2012 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Version of editor

minak

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.5.0

Just some things I've come across when using this, hope it helps some of you.

Broken/Undroppable Items:
    An easy fix, just drop a legit item you have and pick it back up. If you dont have any, just buy something.

Items Disappearing During invasions:
    Also an easy fix, just drop your edited item/equipment and pick it back up, this will let you use that item during invasions.

Note: This does have some nice application with cracked red eye orbs, since they don't "exist" within your inventory during the invasion, they wont ever decrease with usage, so you basically have a red eye orb with any covenant.

Adding magic:
    This one is a bit iffy, sometimes magic shows up in your inventory but can't be attuned. The best way I've gotten success with it is to replace an existing spell you have with one you want.