360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 62
Register
Page 62 of 313 FirstFirst ... 12375257585960616263646566677287112137162312 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.5.0

Quote Originally Posted by cheeksjd View Post
    So does anyone have the values for weapons that can be +15 that normally couldn't so I can add them to the database? Like the +15 crystal greatsword someone mentioned back a few posts.

Just got invaded on xbox by someone who obviously used this editor, he had no legs and arms, put sunlight blade on some weapon and was hitting for 1000+!! I asked him what weapon he was using but he blocked me when I called him out on the mods :/
    The new version that Mr Nukealizer posted just on Page 49 has all those normally unavailable weapons in its database. You don't need to add them yourself.

thadius

Re: [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.6.0

Tried this tool out. Not having any luck with the Steam/XBLA version of the game.

Downloaded 3.0.6.0. Loaded up my save, everything populated in the tool. Edited the number of souls, hit save, then launched the game. Unable to load save data. Thankfully I had made a backup.

Anything I can do to help identify the problem?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by minak View Post
    On a slightly unrelated note, I must express the joys of setting all armor slots to a helmet and becoming a floating head on xbox.
    Attachment 10627
    And if you set the box under your hairstyle to "Dragon Body*", you will look like a dragon with multiple helmets.

Awesome_Sun_bro

Hello, I've been using these save editors for a while now, but recently, the executables for the save editors started crashing("Dark Souls save editor has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem") What could've caused it and how could I fix it ?

minak

I did a quick run through and found how to add the DLC bonfires, the lordvessel does need to be in your inventory naturally (perhaps check for the LV in inventory, and if its not there, add it)

In USER_DATA
    0x1f13e should be set to FF
    0x1f13f should be set to F7 (edit: there doesnt seem to be a difference between FF or F7 being set here)

The first offset, is what was used originally, the second is the rest of them.
    The second offset does include DLC bonfires and non-dlc bonfires though, I dont know how it would affect a game without the dlc.
    I am still missing three bonfires (painted world, dukes, crystal cave namely) with this though, and I'm not entirely sure why.

I plan to find out the exact offsets for getting all the gestures later, and see if I cant find out how covenant rank is handled.

And finally, just a suggestion. In the item adder, adding an item refreshes the item list, but on larger lists (especially weapons), you search for one item, add it, wait for it to reload, search for another, add it, wait, etc. Not refreshing the list after item adding sounds better than that cycle.

Array

Anyone worked out how to get completely invisible?

I had havels helm set to arms, chest and legs, with the 'No travellers' thingo for the head. Got invaded, and the guy said he could only see me because I had the slumbering dragoncrest ring on, which puts those bubbles around your feet. Other than that I was completely invisible.

However, on my screen I could still see my head. Perhaps that was just my side, and invaders can't see anything?

I tried putting those 'No travel gear' on all body parts, and invaded someone. But they could still see me, you look like the ghosts you see around the place whilst playing, but obviously with the red invader colour. So not much help.

I'm going to experiment a bit more with this.

Also tried setting chest and arm pieces to the head, but it didn't work.

HEROxViper

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.0.0

When I mod my PC file with what I desire and load up the game it tells me my file could not be "loaded". Is there anything I can do to resolve the problem?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by minak View Post
    I did a quick run through and found how to add the DLC bonfires, the lordvessel does need to be in your inventory naturally (perhaps check for the LV in inventory, and if its not there, add it)

In USER_DATA
    0x1f13e should be set to FF
    0x1f13f should be set to F7 (edit: there doesnt seem to be a difference between FF or F7 being set here)

The first offset, is what was used originally, the second is the rest of them.
    The second offset does include DLC bonfires and non-dlc bonfires though, I dont know how it would affect a game without the dlc.
    I am still missing three bonfires (painted world, dukes, crystal cave namely) with this though, and I'm not entirely sure why.

I plan to find out the exact offsets for getting all the gestures later, and see if I cant find out how covenant rank is handled.

And finally, just a suggestion. In the item adder, adding an item refreshes the item list, but on larger lists (especially weapons), you search for one item, add it, wait for it to reload, search for another, add it, wait, etc. Not refreshing the list after item adding sounds better than that cycle.
    If you check my post back on page 49, you will see that it's now 3.0.6.1. I reenabled the warp bonfires option, and did what you just mentioned to make it work fully.

As for the item adder, I know it's not ideal, and I was trying to think of a way to fix that. But my coding style is so much different than Jappi's, that I'm not sure how to go about it without changing the whole item setup. It might be better to do it that way though, because it currently uses strings way too much, making it very inefficient.

I just really don't want to steal Jappi's work and make it my own project.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeksjd View Post
    Anyone worked out how to get completely invisible?

I had havels helm set to arms, chest and legs, with the 'No travellers' thingo for the head. Got invaded, and the guy said he could only see me because I had the slumbering dragoncrest ring on, which puts those bubbles around your feet. Other than that I was completely invisible.

However, on my screen I could still see my head. Perhaps that was just my side, and invaders can't see anything?

I tried putting those 'No travel gear' on all body parts, and invaded someone. But they could still see me, you look like the ghosts you see around the place whilst playing, but obviously with the red invader colour. So not much help.

I'm going to experiment a bit more with this.

Also tried setting chest and arm pieces to the head, but it didn't work.
    I don't know of any way to be completely invisible. I have tried everything I can think of, but even if you have all your armor and hairstyle set to None, the game will still render your head.

I may have to start testing things with a friend though, because I never thought of the possibility of other people seeing something different than I do.