360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 75
Register
Page 75 of 313 FirstFirst ... 255065707172737475767778798085100125150175 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.6.0

Dear Mr Nukealizer,

Do you plane add support to steam version Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition?

Currently in version 3.0.6.0 i can open save, but if i after that press save all, save become corrupted.
    I try start new game etc, nothing hopeful

Thanks in advance

jackawacka

I didn't really want to check through all 60 pages of this thread, so I don't know if this has been answered already. Can this editor be used to help with getting acheivements? For example, if I was to load up my inventory with all of the spells, miracles, weapons, etc., would I get the achievements for doing that?

MrBinary

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.0.0

I have the PC version, and everything seems to work fine in the editor. When I put the save file back in place though, I get a message in-game saying "Failure to load SAVE DATA" when I try and load up at modded character.

Anyone else having this issue or am I just being stupid somehow?

EDIT: Checked a couple pages ahead of me. Seems to be an on-going issue. I assume this is under inspection and patching?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by MrBinary View Post
    I have the PC version, and everything seems to work fine in the editor. When I put the save file back in place though, I get a message in-game saying "Failure to load SAVE DATA" when I try and load up at modded character.
    As i know this issue only on steam version of game, my friend have retail version, editor works correctly on this

Array

Quote Originally Posted by jackawacka View Post
    I didn't really want to check through all 60 pages of this thread, so I don't know if this has been answered already. Can this editor be used to help with getting acheivements? For example, if I was to load up my inventory with all of the spells, miracles, weapons, etc., would I get the achievements for doing that?
    You only get credit for something when you pick it up, so this can't help with any kind of spell. You can however give yourself a weapon upgraded along a certain path, then drop it and pick it up again. I'm not sure how practical or possible it is to get Knight's Honor by giving yourself stuff, dropping it, and picking it up again.

As for all the people complaining about the Steam PtDE, I personally can't help with that, because I don't have that version.

God of Eternity

How would I proceed to create multiple accounts with this save editor? Does it work for only one account or what? How would I select or create new accounts?

MrBinary

Quote Originally Posted by God of Eternity View Post
    How would I proceed to create multiple accounts with this save editor? Does it work for only one account or what? How would I select or create new accounts?
    When it prompts you to pick a save slot, just pick another slot.

For instance: You create an account by editing SAVE SLOT 000. You can create a second modded character by editing another save slot with a character, SAVE SLOT 001.

ExarAJ

Quote Originally Posted by KoliaNik View Post
    Dear Mr Nukealizer,

Do you plane add support to steam version Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition?

Currently in version 3.0.6.0 i can open save, but if i after that press save all, save become corrupted.
    I try start new game etc, nothing hopeful

Thanks in advance
    Indeed and seconding this. Btw, I'm still confused when people here mentioned that the editor works but is not so when I tried it.

Appreciate it much if DSSE works with Steam/GFWL PTD edition since any edit will cause the save to be corrupted.