360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 77
Register
Page 77 of 313 FirstFirst ... 2275267727374757677787980818287102127152177 ... LastLast
    resetsmith

Re: [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.6.0

Good to know! Thanks!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by uber_jeef View Post
    Great editor, only have two issues, sometimes when i add fire keeper souls, the game wont let me upgrade flask even if i drop them and get legit ones ingame, and second i cant get quantities to save, like the number of sunlight medals and stuff like that in consumables, it lets me change it to what i want using the set values but when i save then refresh it still shows just the one ive used all three save buttons, the changes save all and save as, i dont know why but it used to work but all the sudden its not anymore, it does act kinda buggy sometimes.

oh and to anyone having the weight issue with weapons and stuff, drop it pick it up and game should fix it. found that out myself
    It sounds to me like you're using version 3.0.5.0. I think I fixed all those problems in 3.0.6.0.

uber_jeef

you sir are a savior if it works i have been having lots of buggy things like not getting magics to stack too, so it shows in inventory as having 1 fireball twice, it was bugging the *poop* out of me but it has any issues ill let you know, thank you again

okay so i downloaded the new one, two quickies, what is the * next to some things for, and what is the =MA i cant find the readme file for the program not sure if there is one

Pielius

Hm having some little problems here. Adding all the items to my inventory isn't really a problem, but after I save everything and I try to put my file back with modio it gives me an error. It says: "Modio could not open this file, Cannot move position past file size" So what causes this problem? Basicly I only use Modio and this editor for making fast pvp build so I don't really know much about these programs. Help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Edit: Should have specified I'm on Xbox and using the V3.0.6.0 Version.

Edit2: Well I guess I fixed it by using another program but it causes all of my characters I edited to have neon green hair.. Is this a known problem or is there an easy fix for it?
    Last edited by Pielius; 01-14-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by uber_jeef View Post
    you sir are a savior if it works i have been having lots of buggy things like not getting magics to stack too, so it shows in inventory as having 1 fireball twice, it was bugging the *poop* out of me but it has any issues ill let you know, thank you again

okay so i downloaded the new one, two quickies, what is the * next to some things for, and what is the =MA i cant find the readme file for the program not sure if there is one
    The * means it's not possible to get it legitimately.
    The (∞ MA) means that the spell has infinite uses, but can only be attuned in the Equipment tab of the editor. For that reason, there is no point in adding any of those to your inventory, since you can't do anything with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pielius View Post
    Hm having some little problems here. Adding all the items to my inventory isn't really a problem, but after I save everything and I try to put my file back with modio it gives me an error. It says: "Modio could not open this file, Cannot move position past file size" So what causes this problem? Basicly I only use Modio and this editor for making fast pvp build so I don't really know much about these programs. Help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Edit: Should have specified I'm on Xbox and using the V3.0.6.0 Version.

Edit2: Well I guess I fixed it by using another program but it causes all of my characters I edited to have neon green hair.. Is this a known problem or is there an easy fix for it?
    Modio 3 does have that problem. I'm not sure why, but I do know that it has some problems with the relatively new type of saves that are always a fixed size, and Dark Souls uses that type.
    Modio 4 Beta works fine for putting the save back onto the device, but it still can't replace files without breaking the save.

I hope you're kidding about the green hair, because that means that something is messing with the data in unintended ways. While this editor can change your hair and eye color, even make them glow, I have never had it do anything on its own. And most certainly not to characters other than the one I'm editing.
    If you want to fix that for any given character, you can go to the appearance tab, and lower the green number (2nd number) in the Hair Color (RGBA) box.

Uruk-Hai

i have the same problem my first char had no probs it all worked great,
    now i made a new char and as soon i change 1 thing with the editor i have green glowing hair.

edit : i tryed with a other colour code now its yellow but its stil glowing like a neon lights

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Uruk-Hai View Post
    i have the same problem my first char had no probs it all worked great,
    now i made a new char and as soon i change 1 thing with the editor i have green glowing hair.

edit : i tryed with a other colour code now its yellow but its stil glowing like a neon lights
    Well, thanks for letting me know. I always have my hair glowing orange, so I may have managed to avoid whatever conditions cause the glitch.

If you can, please tell me what the Hairstyle boxes are set to (the style and the item), Hair/Eye Color (Display), and Hair Color (RGBA). That might help me figure out what's going wrong.

Array

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.0.0

Great editor and nice work mate.