360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 78
Register
Page 78 of 313 FirstFirst ... 3285368737475767778798081828388103128153178 ... LastLast
    redpiano

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.0.0

Posted this in the wrong thread so sorry for double post:

So I'm playing the PC version and was foolish, didn't backup my save or read anything about this editor, just went ahead and tried it assuming it would work and now my 110 hour save file is corrupt. I tried playing in offline mode, that didn't work either. What is to be done, anything?

Array

Re: [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.6.0

loving how this looks

Array

Sorry um..I just tried this, I'm getting an error message (I extracted "USER_DATA" from horizon) I go to open the USER_DATA file and it says INVALID Stfs file. I see it is looking for "Drak50005" on the newer version, but i can't seem to find that format anywhere.

Haven Donator
    Array

Extract the save as a whole and it will be named DRAKS0005 on your PC, the USER_DATA files are individual character slots.

Pielius

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nukealizer View Post
    Well, thanks for letting me know. I always have my hair glowing orange, so I may have managed to avoid whatever conditions cause the glitch.

If you can, please tell me what the Hairstyle boxes are set to (the style and the item), Hair/Eye Color (Display), and Hair Color (RGBA). That might help me figure out what's going wrong.
    It used to be like this:

Style: Wild
    Display: Gold
    Hair and eye color: 0,98,0,824

When I changed the style to ponytail it actually made my female char bald xD

Amon_the_Equalist

Are there plans to allow this to work on the Steam Version of the game?

Array

Re: [Remake] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by redpiano View Post
    Posted this in the wrong thread so sorry for double post:

So I'm playing the PC version and was foolish, didn't backup my save or read anything about this editor, just went ahead and tried it assuming it would work and now my 110 hour save file is corrupt. I tried playing in offline mode, that didn't work either. What is to be done, anything?
    Sorry to hear that. The only thing I can think of is: If you're using Windows Vista/7 or possibly 8, try right clicking on the file, clicking Properties, and looking on the Previous Versions tab. You might get lucky and find a recent one.

But whatever you do, make a backup of this file before doing anything. If I or somebody else manage to make this editor work for that version, it will probably be able to fix your file.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Pielius View Post
    It used to be like this:

Style: Wild
    Display: Gold
    Hair and eye color: 0,98,0,824

When I changed the style to ponytail it actually made my female char bald xD
    Well, I see your color problem right away. The numbers are supposed to be in the range 0 to 1, unless you want a glow. 0,98,0,824 is the equivalent of 0% Red, 9800% Green, 0% Blue, 82400% Alpha. So, unless there is negative light, the green will always be at maximum. I'm not sure what having more than 1 alpha does, but it probably doesn't look normal.

Thanks for bringing up the baldness. It may be due to the messed up alpha value, but I just realized that male and female characters have different items for the same hairstyle, and I only put the IDs for the male items in.