360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.7.0 - Page 41
Page 41 of 313 FirstFirst ... 16313637383940414243444546516691116141291 ... LastLast
    xZAnGeTsUx

Re: [Remake][PC/Xbox360] Dark Souls Save editor V3.0.5.0

I would Also like to know if the dlc items and spells can be added to the editor thanks in advance

Array

Great tool! Unfortunately doesn't work with gfwl so I had to resort to using FLT crack. Looking forward to when this is patched to work with gfwl!

On a side note, anyone know of a way to transfer save files between users?

Also, I've found the addresses for the DLC items, but I have no way of editing the .db file to add these entries. Any ideas on how to add them? Sadly, the built-in tool in this editor doesn't seem to work.

fandamangas

Hello guys ! i got a problem with the editor, actually i've been doing all the things explained in the HELP button, but when i save and launch the game, and i want to launch the save, i have an error message saying that it cannot be launched :/
    Do someone have the same problem than me ?
    Is there any solution to get it fixed ? or do i forget something ?

Thanks !

Nine Tailed Fox

Does this save editor still work with the new dlc?

darkestsouls

Quote Originally Posted by Nine Tailed Fox View Post
    Does this save editor still work with the new dlc?
    I'm not sure if anyone has been able to get this editor to work on the PC with Prepare to Die edition. I've heard it is due to GfWL, but if that is the case, how did it work with the original game? I've only gotten this editor so far to somewhat work (inventory editor bugs out on quantities and some items) on my Xbox 360 saves. Maybe things can be updated once the DLC hits consoles.

I'm bummed it doesn't work currently for PC. I mean, I've played through NG++ so far on PC, and every playthrough I've been unable to even talk to the female undead merchant at the end of the tunnel to the Depths shortcut. All I wanted was some resin and poisonous throwing knives, lol.

AlphaLupine

Im not sure whats wrong but it wont let me save the file nor will it let me open it someone help me plz!

Nine Tailed Fox

Everytime I try an load a save on the xbox it says it's corrupted, I've used horizon, and modio 3 and modio 4.0 beta to try and rehash and resign it but it doesn't make. Any Ideas on what I should do?

Canakar

Quote Originally Posted by Nine Tailed Fox View Post
    Everytime I try an load a save on the xbox it says it's corrupted, I've used horizon, and modio 3 and modio 4.0 beta to try and rehash and resign it but it doesn't make. Any Ideas on what I should do?
    Take it back to the software and rehash it from there. It has to Fix STFS aswell.