[Trainer] Project Sylpheed Trainer [535107D4] - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Traine Dev
    optantic

Array

re: Project Sylpheed Trainer [535107D4]

Quote Originally Posted by Vampirexx View Post
    The problem with the tool is that it needs dashlaunch installed and dev kernel doesnt support it.
    Some codes must be hacked into the routines it's not only nopping value, but looking through registers and find out how the rputine works.

Anyway if someone needs a TU update for some games just ask it and I will do it.
    THE MIGHT NOT WORKS WITH EVERY VERSION OF THE GAME only means it can work only with the proper game id version, the same as xpp trainer do
    it doesn't matter, nopping1address or rewrite the whole routine(s) with tons of codes,
    anyways, I'm not talking about compatibility, it's just a suggestion to include the codes into a txt file so people could also learn from it

Traine Dev

Array

Quote Originally Posted by optantic View Post
    it doesn't matter, nopping1address or rewrite the whole routine(s) with tons of codes,
    anyways, I'm not talking about compatibility, it's just a suggestion to include the codes into a txt file so people could also learn from it

Even if you have the 82xxxxx offset to nop, it's going to be useless to change to other TU/Regions/etc..

Traine Dev
    optantic

Array

Quote Originally Posted by XPGMike View Post
    Even if you have the 82xxxxx offset to nop, it's going to be useless to change to other TU/Regions/etc..
    it will be fine to change to other regions/tu

Traine Dev

Array

There is really nothin to learn from a code, it needs studying ppc assembly codes function and learning registers function

Traine Dev
    optantic

Array

Slobber re: Project Sylpheed Trainer [535107D4]

Quote Originally Posted by Vampirexx View Post
    There is really nothin to learn from a code
    No offense Vamp, but I have to 100% disagree with that statement. One could learn a lot from codes especially when they are learning how to hack. Think of the codes as Source Codes, what's the advantage of having the Source Code?
    Anyways, that's all I'm going to say.

Traine Dev

Array

if you'd analyze a piece of assembly code without knowing the command assembly and the registers you'll only noticed the code i hacked but nothing else,
    even when chaging routines u must know what you'r doing, so start studying ppc assembly is the right way to start into adavnced hacking imho.
    Fo the same reason no one is writing tutorials on hacking techniques, cause if u dont have any kind of knowledge this is quite useless.
    First step is studying, no one is gonna give a button to press or an only way to hack codes when hacking into basefile. For example ofthen you have an unique register to manage both 1player and enemies health, nopping that value u will be invincible and also your enemy, so u must hacking the rutines and see if u can change the game structure, but if u dont know what instructions are how can you change it?

Traine Dev
    fairchild

Array
    Twitter: @

xpp has the ability to do that, you just need to find the button address (Start+Up Inf HP on {nop value}, Start+Down Inf HP Off {restore original value}, its the same thing)
    But, what I'm trying to say is if you include the codes in a txt file (address and value), it would be easier for people to port the codes to other regions or TUs without the need to re-hack them, especially benefits those who doesn't has a devkit kernel to do breakpoints
    No offense Vamp, but I have to 100% disagree with that statement. One could learn a lot from codes especially when they are learning how to hack. Think of the codes as Source Codes, what's the advantage of having the Source Code?
    Anyways, that's all I'm going to say.

xpp was awesome, but its old and outdated (activating all cheats with one button is for me prehistoric) so if anyone wants to disable only one cheat he needs to edit the txt file
    and reboot the xbox.. thats not an option 4 me the new trainer can do that without edit an txt file or rebooting the xbox.

and yeah u right xpp has the ability but why to search for an button activator address if the new trainer engine can enables cheats without doing this?

next thing is im sure if anyone will ask vamp for the offsets and values he will post that, but learning by watching an ppc value is not possible if u dont
    know the basics or know nothing about ppc, this language is really complex and hard as fuck, if one wants to deal with it here are a few left.

32-bit PowerPC Assembly Basics

MacTech | The journal of Apple technology.

root @ AIX: PowerPC Assembly Tutorial on AIX: Chapter 1, The first steps

PowerPC Assembly tutorial
    Downloads : 74 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5680 || Posts : 396 || Thanks : 590 || Thanked 2,324 Times in 260 Posts

IF YOU LIKE THIS POST OR IF YOU THINK THIS IS USEFUL
    THEN CLICK ON THANKS OR LIKE PLEASE!!!
    VIDEO-TUTORIAL´s
    Peek Poker/Search Values/Build Trainer/Get Breakpoints/Create XEX Mod´s

Array

damn i miss read it there as a save editor :( owell, good job on your trainer tho :) wish i could use them
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4930 || Posts : 63 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

" Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it "
    " The best mind-altering drug is truth "

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast