Just writing this here, in case anyone needs it (no time to write a tutorial ).
I know this is an old game, but there's no info here about it. Just trying to help...
Info and tips to hex edit (mod) your save:
* Game ID: 4D5307D1
* Tested with Modio and Le Fluffie.
* Extract from your CON file (profile.sav) the file profile.save.
* Open profile.save with your Hex Editor.
* Offsets for Values:
- Kudos (Raw Hex, 4 bytes): 0x3A
- Credits (Raw Hex, 4 bytes, Float32): 0x3E
* Save profile.save. Replace the original profile.save with the new one inside the CON file.
* Rehash/Resign (Fix in Le Fluffie).
Some examples for Values:
500.000 Kudos = 0007A120
971620 CR = 496D364D
10000000 CR = 4B189680
20000000 CR = 4B989680
Not recommended, but, you could edit directly the CON file (profile.sav), but because it has many other files inside (and many replays added after races), the offsets could change.
If you want to try, these are the offsets for direct edit:
- Kudos (Raw Hex, 4 bytes): 0xD03A
- Credits (Raw Hex, 4 bytes, Float32): 0xD03E
By the way, if you don't want your replays and ghosts of your game, you can delete them from your save with Modio, just delete the ghost files (Ghost_*.dat) and replay files (Replay_*.dat). After that, remember to rehash/resign.