360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
FINAL FANTASY VII re release talk
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array

FINAL FANTASY VII re release talk

Seeing there are a few FF7 fans on the site I though we could talk about this some.
    As some of u might know Square-Enix re release FINAL FANTASY VII. What are ur thoughts about it? The not having ur save to edit and the could saving is lame. You have to be on the internet to play the game:(. The graphs are slightly better then the ps1 I never played the PC version. I've taken and found memory address for the game and had mojo try it out to see if they will work for others. You can look at my online profile and see I messed up my game achievements lol. Post about the trainner/address can be found here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnus Hydra For This Useful Post:

Hoshikage

Array

Re: FINAL FANTASY VII re release talk

I thought it was free :(
    I actually enjoyed the original, it was the first ever game I played :) that and resident evil 2 :). The days.....
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8221 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pureIso For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

of course everyone knows im a big FFVII fan lol, but i havent bought this yet since i still have the ps1/pc/ps3 psn versions, i probably end up buying it later regardless lol but yeah think the cloud saving and achievements are lame, i just wish they would do a full remake already lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Haven's Warrior lv46

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    of course everyone knows im a big FFVII fan lol, but i havent bought this yet since i still have the ps1/pc/ps3 psn versions, i probably end up buying it later regardless lol but yeah think the cloud saving and achievements are lame, i just wish they would do a full remake already lol
    I know right, everyone who has play FF7 loved it and wants a remake.
    Since the merger between Square and Enix happened the FF series havn't been as good imo 2003?
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5410 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 405 || Thanked 276 Times in 145 Posts

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    I have it on the ps1, the old pc version, psp and ps3. I only bought it to support that we want a remake. I mean if enough people buy it they will see hey there is money to be made off of a remake. They have a good 60/80% graphics already redone in crisis core. So alot of the bs there saying isn't true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongmantv View Post
    I know right, everyone who has play FF7 loved it and wants a remake.
    Since the merger between Square and Enix happened the FF series havn't been as good imo 2003?
    I know right that is why I haven't played ffx+.

The achievements are lame like Cloud said but they might add more since they have away of updating it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnus Hydra For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus Hydra View Post
    I have it on the ps1, the old pc version, psp and ps3. I only bought it to support that we want a remake. I mean if enough people buy it they will see hey there is money to be made off of a remake. They have a good 60/80% graphics already redone in crisis core. So alot of the bs there saying isn't true.
    I know right that is why I haven't played ffx+.

The achievements are lame like Cloud said but they might add more since they have away of updating it.
    yeah their excuses are getting tiresome, and speaking of FFX i cant wait for the FFX HD version for ps3, im definitely getting it
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

It was my first Final Fantasy. I still have the PS1 discs made into iso on my pc. It's been a long time since I played it last. I do hope somehow they can re-create the game with (or without) some addition to the gameplay, and some visual eye candy (improved graphic) wouldn't hurt either. I haven't tried the one mentioned here, but I'll look it up. Thanks for the info :D

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array

lol they reset my online profile and will not let me use the cloud saving anymore.

Black_Chocobo v 1.9.6 works on the save file you can find it at:
    C:\Users\(you computersname)\Documents\Square Enix\FINAL FANTASY VII\user_######

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnus Hydra For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast