360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Basic Torchlight Editing - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    Here you go, in the stash is the "Ember Fish Eye" that gives you millions of % to EXP for 1 billion seconds :P
    Word to big bird, thanks man. I managed to mod a ring to give + 500 Magic Find

Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by TLOR FETT View Post
    Word to big bird, thanks man. I managed to mod a ring to give + 500 Magic Find
    you know u can make it a lot higher than that just change the bytes after the 3f80 on the magic find but make sure to skip the 2 bytes of 00 right after the 3f80 then change every other byte to 48 until it becomes all zeros

Also does anyone know when there wil be an update for the game cuz i keep losing my saves after i mod them . It works correctly after i mod it but when i try to load it again at another time it just puts me at the create a character screen...:(
    Downloads : 183 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 5465 || Posts : 521 || Thanks : 506 || Thanked 221 Times in 83 Posts

Thanks Original Boss your a beast!

Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    Exiledone

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    Sure why not :) I might just go on my 3rd play through, what about fame?
    Also pureiso there is an easy way to get max fame which is get to lvl 100 using exiles(idles) xp potion and then buy the maps that are for levels 20-??? and every champion kill u get will raise ur fame one level. And for some reason i was able to go above the fame title demigod which is the last one but then my fame title changed to unattainable lol but i was able to keep leveling up my fame i got to lvl 47 fame before my game randomly froze like it usually does which really sux cuz then i lose my character
    Downloads : 183 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 5465 || Posts : 521 || Thanks : 506 || Thanked 221 Times in 83 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneckromeo View Post
    Also pureiso there is an easy way to get max fame which is get to lvl 100 using exiles(idles) xp potion and then buy the maps that are for levels 20-??? and every champion kill u get will raise ur fame one level. And for some reason i was able to go above the fame title demigod which is the last one but then my fame title changed to unattainable lol but i was able to keep leveling up my fame i got to lvl 47 fame before my game randomly froze like it usually does which really sux cuz then i lose my character
    Takes me like 3 to 4 of the big guys to get my fame up a level but thanks for the tip it does help

Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    Exiledone

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by TLOR FETT View Post
    Takes me like 3 to 4 of the big guys to get my fame up a level but thanks for the tip it does help
    Thats odd it only took me 1 for each lvl. r u lvl 100 and using the map scrolls?

Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    Exiledone

Array

grin

Ok for those of you that were have the same problem as me where u mod a save load it exit and then when u try to load it it just makes u make a new char i have found what is most likely the solution to everything my problem was i was using modio to extract my save and inject my save back into my usb DO NOT USE MODIO. I have started using SAIO for the same exact purpose only now my saves do not ever corrupt so therefore my theory is it was all bcuz of modio that my saves were corruptting :)

Haven Donator
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneckromeo View Post
    Ok for those of you that were have the same problem as me where u mod a save load it exit and then when u try to load it it just makes u make a new char i have found what is most likely the solution to everything my problem was i was using modio to extract my save and inject my save back into my usb DO NOT USE MODIO. I have started using SAIO for the same exact purpose only now my saves do not ever corrupt so therefore my theory is it was all bcuz of modio that my saves were corruptting :)
    I have been using Modio every time so maybe your versionm of Modio is broke?

Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    Exiledone

Array
    maybe but its not only me that modios been screwin up saves for lol

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast