360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Seraphic Gate - Infinite Undiscovery Editor - Page 21
Register
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425 LastLast
    kennethkazuma

Re: Seraphic Gate - Infinite Undiscovery Editor

i cant understand why but i cant get anything with this mod tool to work at all. my SeraphicGate says i need to remove my save from its con file which has already been done and wont load the save, to top if off XeAlgo refuses to even function on my pc. honestly i have already beaten the game and don't need to mod it would just be fun. But this is few to many bugs for me, i liked it better when i could simply extract, put into save editor, open back with modio and rehash resign, save back to my thumb drive and be done. i don't deal with coding because things like this frustrate me. and honestly double programing is just to much to simply mod something.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by kennethkazuma View Post
    i cant understand why but i cant get anything with this mod tool to work at all. my SeraphicGate says i need to remove my save from its con file which has already been done and wont load the save, to top if off XeAlgo refuses to even function on my pc. honestly i have already beaten the game and don't need to mod it would just be fun. But this is few to many bugs for me, i liked it better when i could simply extract, put into save editor, open back with modio and rehash resign, save back to my thumb drive and be done. i don't deal with coding because things like this frustrate me. and honestly double programing is just to much to simply mod something.
    You need to extract to the content of the save. Try opening your save using le fluffy and extract the content, then use the editor.
    Regarding xealgo, try opening it while your computer connect to the internet.

squallsaki

thanks again for this great tool :)

itada19

Nice!

Array

Man this is a great mod thx for the upload

london_1904

thanks man saves me alot of time XD

crono68

I really want to try this editor but XeAlgo just doesn't let me open it. If i right click on it i have the option to open it with "CFF Explorer" which does not help me.
    I set it to open as Admin but that does not help me either. Please could someone post a picture how it is suppposed to look like if XeAlgo is open and how exactly you open it.
    I mean i don't understand the tip with
    "try opening it while your computer connect to the internet"
    My Computer is connected to the internet but that doesn't change anything.
    I am really desperate here.

Haven Martial Arts God

Array

well normally you start it like any other program.... just dopple click on it and it should start
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7514 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook