360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Enchanted Arms Save Editor By Ryner Lute: T.L.D. - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

Re: Enchanted Arms Save Editor By Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefejoobes View Post
    Oh I am pretty sure my endgame alteast has Atsuma's last EX skill since thats the very frickn last thing you get before you kill the end boss lol. I wonder how thatll look when used in the beginning of the game since you only see it executed in a cutscene. I think he has Force Pain also but I know I lost Summon/Mega Phoenix and Stun Bead Flare >< boo. Raigar's World Creation is good too, but I lost that too >,>; Lemme see if I can figure how to 'share' my endgame save. Ill get back to ya in a sec.
    well instead of hitting reply with quote, right click it and open in new tab. then scroll down and see manage attachments. then you just add the file that way >.> or you could upload to mediafire and just post the link. remember to null your ids though.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ryner Lute: T.L.D. View Post
    well instead of hitting reply with quote, right click it and open in new tab. then scroll down and see manage attachments. then you just add the file that way >.> or you could upload to mediafire and just post the link. remember to null your ids though.
    Like this thingie? eMSaveData_04.rar not sure if I did that right >,>; Please bear with me, Im very much a newb concerning compressing files, uploading/sharing em, and I dont know what it means to 'null the ids' ><. This save should appear in the 5th Data slot ingame when loading and is marked Complete. Unless you wanted it saved before the game closed the save file, Id have to do the Ice Queen fights and Infinity Golem fights again, then save just before completing the last objectives.
    Downloads : 32 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4706 || Posts : 107 || Thanks : 98 || Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

Does your [ASS] get jealous of the [CRAP] that comes outta your mouth?!.....

Like this thingie? eMSaveData_04.rar not sure if I did that right >,>; Please bear with me, Im very much a newb concerning compressing files, uploading/sharing em, and I dont know what it means to 'null the ids' ><. This save should appear in the 5th Data slot ingame when loading and is marked Complete. Unless you wanted it saved before the game closed the save file, Id have to do the Ice Queen fights and Infinity Golem fights again, then save just before completing the last objectives.
    by null the ids I mean profile id and console id etc. >.> and this should be fine. gonna find the ex skills now.

Edit: Try this save: eMSaveData_00.rar
    remember to rehash it and to change Id's

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ryner Lute: T.L.D. View Post
    by null the ids I mean profile id and console id etc. >.> and this should be fine. gonna find the ex skills now.

Edit: Try this save: eMSaveData_00.rar
    remember to rehash it and to change Id's
    That was quick lol :o cool gimme a few mins.

Edit: Horizon is saying that it is 'Invalid signature type detected for the loaded package. Halting reading. Please make sure the file is a valid Xbox 360 XContent Package. ('LIVE', 'PIRS', 'CON')
    Downloads : 32 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4706 || Posts : 107 || Thanks : 98 || Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

That was quick lol :o cool gimme a few mins.
    yeah well only changed it for atsuma ATM if it gives you all (but 1 seeing how I downloaded a saveset and the last one was before the queen of ice fight when you choose to kill/save toya) so if it works you won't need to beat the entire game again. just the final boss. I can hex your EX skills back on if needed. (this is just so I can make it add them all at once >.>)

Edit: use con manager >.> or xbox360hashblock.

Gfx Artist

Array
    Twitter: @

nice tool very nice
    Downloads : 83 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5531 || Posts : 779 || Thanks : 180 || Thanked 68 Times in 54 Posts

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me! its really fun F2P game
    In USA-West Doom Bog, my name is voidmage. My Inductor ID is 2181857X052400011008721Z7da1fb

Array

Could you possibly post a link or which one you have? I see some con managers when I searched, but Im not sure which one is it.

Quote Originally Posted by voidmage09 View Post
    nice tool very nice
    Thanks. glad you like it.

Could you possibly post a link or which one you have? I see some con managers when I searched, but Im not sure which one is it.
    NVM: I Found out how to do it. but you can only have reg skills none of the modded >.> (example the one that gives you inf EX usage is no longer usable by my fixing the save giving you the ex skills. so I will add it anyway but those that want the Modded skills I say mod your save in beginning of game and leave it at that. make all your changes happen in advance before you get any EX skills.)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast