360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Enchanted Arms Save Editor By Ryner Lute: T.L.D. - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

Re: Enchanted Arms Save Editor By Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

okay updated to v.1.1 >.>
    whats new you ask? well here is what is new:
    added ability to either have modded/extra skills (one of them gives you infinite EX but if you use it on a save that has EX it will disappear.)
    Added ability to Fix Ex skills. (will remove modded skills though. so choose what you want the most.)

Array

Awesome dude, will try it when I get home from the movies tonight :) I was gonna ask about that skill Infinite EX, its in the guidebook but doesnt say where to get it or if a certain monster has it. Just curious, do you happen to know where it is in the game or any info on it? When I saw it listed it drove me nuts trying to find anything on it on the web lol >,>; didnt find anything tho.
    Downloads : 32 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4685 || Posts : 107 || Thanks : 98 || Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

Does your [ASS] get jealous of the [CRAP] that comes outta your mouth?!.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jefejoobes View Post
    Awesome dude, will try it when I get home from the movies tonight :) I was gonna ask about that skill Infinite EX, its in the guidebook but doesnt say where to get it or if a certain monster has it. Just curious, do you happen to know where it is in the game or any info on it? When I saw it listed it drove me nuts trying to find anything on it on the web lol >,>; didnt find anything tho.
    your not supposed to get it. I modded my save using the editor right before I went to the first match (your first achievement) and it gave me that skill. tried it everywhere else but I get a blank skill instead of it >.> so yeah.
    also the update gives all real skills no modded ones that the other one gave.

Lost Soul
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jefejoobes View Post
    Could you possibly post a link or which one you have? I see some con managers when I searched, but Im not sure which one is it.
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/downl...do=file&id=672
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 45835 || Posts : 999 || Thanks : 1 || Thanked 29 Times in 16 Posts

Array

Thanks a bunch :)
    Downloads : 32 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4685 || Posts : 107 || Thanks : 98 || Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

Does your [ASS] get jealous of the [CRAP] that comes outta your mouth?!.....

Awesome Member

Array

Thanks man I've been looking for a save editor for this that doesn't break my game lol. But maybe I just tried modding in skills later on in the game and not in the beginning (facepalm).
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4726 || Posts : 125 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 37 Times in 9 Posts

Array

hi Ryner Lute i've tried your save editor for enchanted arms but everytime i go to load my save it says its corrupted any help to solve it please

Quote Originally Posted by jb300573 View Post
    hi Ryner Lute i've tried your save editor for enchanted arms but everytime i go to load my save it says its corrupted any help to solve it please
    sorry for late reply. are you rehashing your save correctly? I use con manager or horizon since both seem to fix the saves perfectly. also this editor only works for the english version of the game. just saying that since there is a japanese version.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast