360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Madden NFL 13 Compressor + SRC - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    georgewilliams

Re: Madden NFL 13 Compressor + SRC

Quote Originally Posted by gotexan View Post
    First, you need a 32-bit system. I used an old machine I have with XP still on it. That worked fine. Windows 7 compatability mode is not good enough. Second, you need the version of the compressor that actualmanx posted on page 2 of this thread. It comes with all the .dll files you need in addition to the actual .exe. Third make sure you extract the save file from the con file. How you do that depends on what program you're using (Modio, Horizon, etc). That's how I got it to work anyway. However, like I said, I can't seem to edit coach XP. There must be another checksum somewhere.
    Ok thanks so much!! I am running on 32-bit windows xp also and im using Horizon, so how would I get the save file from the con file, like what do I do? Im sorry I am an amateur at modding as you can see. :(

georgewilliams

Nvm im such an idiot I figured it out I was not on the same track idk what I was thinking.

CHROME_305

Quote Originally Posted by gotexan View Post
    First, you need a 32-bit system. I used an old machine I have with XP still on it. That worked fine. Windows 7 compatability mode is not good enough. Second, you need the version of the compressor that actualmanx posted on page 2 of this thread. It comes with all the .dll files you need in addition to the actual .exe. Third make sure you extract the save file from the con file. How you do that depends on what program you're using (Modio, Horizon, etc). That's how I got it to work anyway. However, like I said, I can't seem to edit coach XP. There must be another checksum somewhere.
    It works for me on windows 7 32-bit

Haven's Warrior lv5

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by georgewilliams View Post
    Nvm im such an idiot I figured it out I was not on the same track idk what I was thinking.
    i just tried your save it all worked fine for me was you not extracting the save out of the con file... glad you got it working
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 5158 || Posts : 513 || Thanks : 304 || Thanked 123 Times in 75 Posts

My Trainers / Peek Poker Plugins

wongfeihung

good work..

iH8 Fr0st

if you get any errors private message me i will sort them out strate away.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234