360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Tutorial] Darksider 2 third nad more playthrough with all equippment lvl 30 lol
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

Haha Darksider 2 third nad more playthrough with all equippment lvl 30 lol

I dont know if anyone already found out this method but thank to saveeditor of idlehand88, a really great thank to his holly hard work on his editor, I found a way to over run the limited NG+ of this game.
    every time we play the NG+ playthrough to the last boss, use his editor to uncheck the NG+ option and your game will recognize your save as first playthrough with max lvl 22 (lvl cap of first playthough) but all you can keep every thing from your stat to your equipped equipment lvl 30 lol (unless you unequip them, the game will let you use lvl 30 item with your lvl 22 Death :))
    about the stat from the stones and relics award, remember not to use them so much or the game will crash!

again, thank idlehand88 for your editor

I post this for anyone who hate the limited NG+ of this game can enjoy over and over the Death you love!

remember to hit thank button to Idlehand88 for his awesome work!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ricky9999 For This Useful Post:

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Very nice tut ricky great info bro thanks :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15507 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

aznghostbuster

Re: Darksider 2 third nad more playthrough with all equippment lvl 30 lol

Now that's using your noggin'! lol

Array

Quote Originally Posted by thegutta View Post
    Very nice tut ricky great info bro thanks :)
    ;) I love this game but hate to throw my Death away after 2 playthrough so try every way to keep NG plus and I found one without loosing my weapons lol

Retired Staff

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky9999 View Post
    ;) I love this game but hate to throw my Death away after 2 playthrough so try every way to keep NG plus and I found one without loosing my weapons lol
    Wait i have a question for you I'm still on my first playthrough so when i finish the game n start my new game plus you saying im gonna lose my weapons?
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15507 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Array

Wait i have a question for you I'm still on my first playthrough so when i finish the game n start my new game plus you saying im gonna lose my weapons?
    Ah forget to say that this game's NGplus only allow you to play one time with all items and weapons etc. on the third playthrough (after you finished NGPlus) you cant continue with your inventory again and the game force you to play new one from lvl 1. Not so many people know this. The only method to replay is swaping save but you will loose every thing from your second play! (cause they use their frst play again to create the second play again). However with my method you will have everything from everytime you play NGplus ;)

Retired Staff

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky9999 View Post
    Ah forget to say that this game's NGplus only allow you to play one time with all items and weapons etc. on the third playthrough (after you finished NGPlus) you cant continue with your inventory again and the game force you to play new one from lvl 1. Not so many people know this. The only method to replay is swaping save but you will loose every thing from your second play! (cause they use their frst play again to create the second play again). However with my method you will have everything from everytime you play NGplus ;)
    So is on the 3rd playthough thanks for making it clear ricky now i know what's coming n what i gotta do :D

Array

So is on the 3rd playthough thanks for making it clear ricky now i know what's coming n what i gotta do :D
    Remember to uncheck NG+ option in the SE at the end of your second play right before the last boss. Your lvl will come back to 22 (max) then on next playthrough check NGplus again to be able to lvl up character to 30. Repeat these steps everytime you end one playthrough and begin a new one lol
    Dont forget to back up your save before doing these :)
    I tried with my save and end up successfully but if there is anything wrong just pm me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast