360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Final Fantasy XIII-2 Complete Save Editor with Full Monster Editor - Page 36
Register
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1126313233343536
    Array

Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Complete Save Editor with Full Monster Editor

Thanks for the editor dude. Awesome work :D :D :)

Array

Firstly, thank you so much for this wonderful editor. It has everything one can ask for and more.

I had a few issues, however. And since I am on a PS3, I'm not sure you can look into my save file but I'll upload it if you can help and if I can reproduce the issue (see point 2).

Quote Originally Posted by Hakamdeebad View Post
    So I finally finished the ability list, and the way the list is right now, it is about like 99% complete, every command is in there and that part is complete but the synthesis abilities are missing 10 abilities and the passive abilities need 15 abilities, but the necessary abilities are there, the only abilities that I chose to leave out are the weaker versions of the buffs like "Weak Bravery". One last note is that abilities like "Resist Blah: blah%" and "HP/Str/Mag +blah%" don't work on Noel and Serah but the ATB rate ones work fine. All the abilities work on the monsters though. So without further ado, here it is:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    If you wanna help fill in the missing abilities, just email me and I'll fill 'em in.
    1) Regarding this, does it hold in v5.3? I am using these +% passive abilities for my accessories for Serah and Noel and had no issues initially.

2) Did anyone have any trouble with the monsters and paradigms while only editing characters and inventory (NOT monsters) from the editor? I was having no troubles for a while when I was only adding new abilities, new accessories (with max of 2 extra passive abilities), and 9999 monster materials. I kept playing for a while and editing the save using the editor further and further. Eventually, however, I had an issue. Between the 2 saves where it worked and failed, I had changed Serah's and Noel's CP, max HP, made all components and items 99, and done nothing to the monsters! However, when in battle, this time, I had a certain Paradigm Pack. I retried the battle and, before it, changed my Pack. However, in the battle, my old monsters were present and I was suspicious. After ending the battle, I went to customize my Paradigms and the 6 paradigms were glitching. As I select one, it disappears, partially shows up, etc. I unfortunately immediately freaked out and deleted the save but I am not sure what caused it. So far, I tried editing their HP and CP individually and found no issues. Perhaps 99 of all components or 9999 of monster materials caused the trouble? Since the game's max IS technically 99, not 9999.

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtalon View Post
    Firstly, thank you so much for this wonderful editor. It has everything one can ask for and more.

I had a few issues, however. And since I am on a PS3, I'm not sure you can look into my save file but I'll upload it if you can help and if I can reproduce the issue (see point 2).

1) Regarding this, does it hold in v5.3? I am using these +% passive abilities for my accessories for Serah and Noel and had no issues initially.

2) Did anyone have any trouble with the monsters and paradigms while only editing characters and inventory (NOT monsters) from the editor? I was having no troubles for a while when I was only adding new abilities, new accessories (with max of 2 extra passive abilities), and 9999 monster materials. I kept playing for a while and editing the save using the editor further and further. Eventually, however, I had an issue. Between the 2 saves where it worked and failed, I had changed Serah's and Noel's CP, max HP, made all components and items 99, and done nothing to the monsters! However, when in battle, this time, I had a certain Paradigm Pack. I retried the battle and, before it, changed my Pack. However, in the battle, my old monsters were present and I was suspicious. After ending the battle, I went to customize my Paradigms and the 6 paradigms were glitching. As I select one, it disappears, partially shows up, etc. I unfortunately immediately freaked out and deleted the save but I am not sure what caused it. So far, I tried editing their HP and CP individually and found no issues. Perhaps 99 of all components or 9999 of monster materials caused the trouble? Since the game's max IS technically 99, not 9999.
    True, everything caps out at 99.
    255 should also work, but don't go beyond or it will cause issues in game.
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9383 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    True, everything caps out at 99.
    255 should also work, but don't go beyond or it will cause issues in game.
    Oh, I went with 9999 because Killermiles mentioned the following in the opening post but I will test it out with both 99 and 9999 and see if I can reproduce the error.

The game's maximum is 99 per item but setting Monster Materials, for example, to 9999 can be useful for mass levelling your monsters.
    Edit: Another possible point of failure I now thought of is the limit of the capacity for accessories. I tried making it 400 but it reset to 255 so it cannot be greater. I still set the accessories from the editor to be what I wanted it and managed to get all 4 slots with 100 capacity. However, I could not change it in game anymore. I am thinking this could be the cause of the failure although I don't know how it's related to the monsters failing. Do you think this could be the cause?
    Last edited by bloodtalon; 07-24-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Hakamdeebad View Post
    By the way, did you guys know that you can add auto abilities to Serah and Noel too? You can decrypt your save and go to the offset that contains their abilities and enter the ability you want, you can have Serah and Noel have Uncapped Damage and Immovable MAX (Lightning DLC abilities), you can even add Auto and Critical Haste without accessories. Also, the SYN ability, Enwater is in this game, but it doesn't work, like you can cast it but it doesn't even add the buff to your characters, but your weapon starts to glow as if it does have the buff on. There's also the abilities from the Light DLC like Aura or Chaos that I already found, but when I add them to Serah or Noel, it doesn't show. I'm gonna compile a list of all the Auto Abilities and Abilties since some are missing from the editor and there are hidden abilities, would you like me to give it to you, Killermiles? Also, I found the DLC accessories (Diva Mic/Headphone and and Goddess' Bangle/Earrings) for the Japanese release, I don't know if they have any importance because you can't get the DLC, but I did find the ID's for them just for the sake of a completion.
    Hey how are you adding auto abilities to Serah and Noel w/o accessories? The only way I can add those is through accessories. And do the +% abilities really not work?
    Your list on Google Sheets also has ATB+50% which isn't in the accessories abilities list. It only goes up to ATB+40% there.
    Last edited by bloodtalon; 08-22-2019 at 03:57 PM.

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Is there a way to add in the missing passive skills/abilities? There seem to be a few missing. Like "Enhanced Medic", etc.