Register
Page 1 of 36 1234561126 ... LastLast
    Developer
    Array

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Complete Save Editor for X360 and PS3

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Complete Save Editor v5.2

To edit PS3 saves first use Jappi's encryption tool available here:
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...ncryptor-Final

Version 5.3: Removed file size check on XBOX container saves. Seems like it's possible that they get larger for some reason although I never noticed it.

Version 5.2: Fixed bug from 5.1 which was only half fixed related to accessory table not being contiguous.

Version 5.1: Fixed bug that appeared in 5.0 which could cause "Index out of bounds of the array" errors when the weapon or accessory table was not contiguous.

Version 5.0: Added support for XBOX raw saves and PS3 saves.
    Updated UI and code base to match my FF13 editor.

This edtior has had to undergo extensive rewrites to make it compatible with PS3 saves. Please be aware that there may be new bugs
    that didn't exist in the old version so please let me know if you encounter any.

The editor handles decryption, re-signing and re-encryption and automatically creates backups of any saves you open
    so you don't lose your game if you change your mind later. Kudos to the authors of the existing editor for giving me the
    ideas and pointing me in the right directions as well as the authors of ff13-2crypt.exe and X360.dll which I made use of
    to make this editor work.

Editing Characters and Abilities

Once you open a save you will unlock the tabs allowing you to modify various aspects of your game. On the Serah and Noel tabs
    you can modify the character's stats, equipment and abilities. When editing abilities, the character's current abilities are shown
    categorised in the list on the right and any remaining abilities that can be added are shown in the list on the left. You can move
    abilities around by selecting them and clicking the arrow buttons. You can only select equipment from the current inventory of items.

Gil Editing

A simple way of setting how much gil you have.

Inventory Editing

The Inventory tab shows your individual Items, Special Items, Components, Monster Materials
    and Key Items including all DLC items. Each item's quantity can be set individually or on mass. The game's maximum is
    99 per item but setting Monster Materials, for example, to 9999 can be useful for mass levelling your monsters.

Weapons

This list shows your current weapons. You can add or remove weapons using the buttons at the bottom.

Accessories

This list shows your current accessories and up to three extra passive abilities they may have. The main passive is not shown
    because it is held in the game code not the save and I couldn't be bothered to make a list!

You can add, remove and edit accessories on this tab. To add an accessory, select it from the drop-down list and click add.
    To remove an accessory, select it from the list and click Remove. To edit an accessory, select it from the list and click Edit.
    Shift-clicking Remove will remove all accessories.

Editing Accessories

This screen allows you to edit the bonus passive abilities applied to an accessory. A maximum of 3 passives per accessories is
    allowed but please note that the game will only apply 12 or 13 passives at a time, including synthesis passives and your weapon
    passive. The rest will fall off the bottom of the list and not be applied.

Monsters

Before editing monsters, please heed the warning message about removing your monsters from your pack before editing.

The Monsters tab will then show each of the monsters you have collected. From here you can add, edit and delete
    monsters from your save. To add a new monster, selected the desired monster from the drop down list and click add,
    to remove a monster, selected it and click Remove, or to edit an existing monster, select it and click Edit (or double-click).
    Monsters added from here start with maximum stats from the range at which the are randomly chosen in the game itself,
    and with accurate abilities.

Editing Monsters

This screen allows you to modify the stats and abilities of your monsters in the same way that you can edit Serah and Noel.
    You can also manage locks from this screen, locking or unlocking abilities at will. Remember, a monster is limited to 32 normal
    abilities and 10 passive abilities. Personally I recommend levelling up your monsters in game rather than changing a monster's
    level using the editor, using the inventory editor to add materials as needed.

The editor is fully up to date with all current DLC monsters and items. There are a few mods that I didn't add to this editor
    that the other editors can do because I didn't really think it was worth it, but if you'd like me to add them just ask.

So there you have it, I hope you enjoy it. If you have any problems please post and/or e-mail me including your save game.

PS The editor requires the .NET Framework 4.0.

Killermiles

Version 4.1: Fixed bug with editing monster passive abilities introduced in 4.0. Sorry guys.

Version 4.0: Now uses my safe NumericUpDown control to prevent errors when opening saves edited with other editors.
    Added option to choose whether to save backups or not which persists through sessions.
    Backups are now only created when saving instead of on opening a save.
    Updated the UI to make it easier to use and added extra options when editing lists.
    Added a couple of more missing ability codes (only missing Gilfinder now).
    Corrected a couple of accessory default abilities.
    Fixed a bug where saves where the weapon or accessory data was not contiguous (because stuff was sold
    to the shops) would cause a save to not open or for incorrect weapons/accessories to be selected on the
    character pages.

Version 3.1: Fixed the bug with save encryption/decryption which caused "'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'." errors when
    opening a save on computers where the path to the user's temporary directory contains one or more spaces.

Version 3.0 includes changes to improve game stability. The save editor will now allow you to assign a maximum of 2 passive abilities
    to accessories that have them by default as adding a 3rd causes the game to crash when browsing the Accessories Inventory screen.
    Accessories that do not have extra abilities by default can still be assigned 3. This version also no longer uses Package.IO for big-endian data.
    I'm hoping this will fix the min max value error some people were getting with the old versions.

Version 2.0 beta includes several updates and additions to help with editing your save. For starters, I have added another load of passives
    which will be now recognised and selectable in the editor, you can now manage the weapons and accessories equipped by Serah and Noel.
    Not that useful on the surface but necessary for preventing modifying weapon inventory from screwing up what you have equipped.

Weapons and Accessories are now edited more like monsters than inventory items. This change was implemented to
    prevent unnecessary changes to save and maintain the validity of selected equipment.

Accessories now come with ALL passive abilities, not just the 1st ability, as with previous versions and ANY accessory can be edited to include up to 3
    additional passives which is quite a lot of fun.

BETA NOTICE: I have marked this release as beta because one or two of the most obscure accessories are still missing one of their secondary passives
    because I cant seem to get one in game or find a save with one to find out the ability codes from the save. There are also a couple of missing
    passives (like Gilfinder 1) which I still cant find the codes for.

Version 1.3 fixes a bug where changes to Noel's abilities were not saved. Sorry.

Version 1.2 adds two missing abilities (Uncapped Damage and Immovable MAX) from the lightning DLC, there may be a couple more
    missing, ill update again when I complete the game and can test. It wont stop you editing your saves though, you just cant add these abilities to
    monsters that don't have them.

Version 1.1 fixes a bug where the monster list didn't update its values when you edited a monster (the changes still saved correctly).

Old Versions:
    FinalFantasyXIII-2CompleteSaveEditor10.zip (320.6 KB, 613 views)
    FinalFantasyXIII-2CompleteSaveEditor11.zip (320.7 KB, 305 views)
    FinalFantasyXIII-2CompleteSaveEditor12.zip (320.6 KB, 335 views)
    FinalFantasyXIII-2CompleteSaveEditor13.zip (320.6 KB, 524 views)
    FinalFantasyXIII-2CompleteSaveEditor20b.zip (473.3 KB, 571 views)
    FinalFantasyXIII-2CompleteSaveEditor30.zip (436.6 KB, 282 views)
    FinalFantasyXIII-2CompleteSaveEditor31.zip (436.7 KB, 1317 views)
    FinalFantasyXIII-2CompleteSaveEditor40.zip (431.7 KB, 370 views)
    FinalFantasyXIII-2CompleteSaveEditor41.zip (431.3 KB, 2507 views)
    FinalFantasyXIII-2CompleteSaveEditor50.zip (2.00 MB, 45 views)
    FinalFantasyXIII-2CompleteSaveEditor51.zip (2.00 MB, 227 views)
    FinalFantasyXIII-2CompleteSaveEditor52.zip (2.00 MB, 336 views)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Killermiles; 09-09-2014 at 07:53 AM.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5094 || Posts : 144 || Thanks : 14 || Thanked 1,330 Times in 29 Posts

2. The Following 201 Users Say Thank You to Killermiles For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

13Dannyboy13, AccJack, Adrolien, ahmadharbi, aisem, alberto, AntonyB, assassins, ATwistedDeath, aureliano17, aygul, bactracrkz, bahamutws, bahamutwt, Barx001, bertusmaximuz, BigChocolat, BlackDrake, Bloody Moon, cklalfred, Cloud313, CloudS, CloudStrife7x, corrison, Crimi Martin, DarkCreed, DarkZ, DaveyJones, Dead Encryption, dekuza, DemoCrits, dereaper, devilswarchild, djblazeapound, DrainAsuka, ducman, eyebiz, Feniksio, ffxvalefor, finaldragon, FinalFanatic, FuzzBallDog, gaksital, gatekeeper, Goku17, Gringo le vampire, Hakamdeebad, hamdouch75, hellcloud, hendraw, hitest, hmoobpaladin, hunter7, i4n1819, innerdecay, jason6665, javiblg93, John718, Jufelro, Kadaji, Kleison, Komodo, Kraizer, Kyonizuka, layerbreak, Leongard, LeonSK, lilofatazn, lockerking, LordShadowX, LordSoth67, lostgunman, Lumis65, lunarclaw, Lunatic Zorr, mageplastc, Malachi E Zo, martiSal, MasterDonut, mastersurge, maxgamer98, mc2011, Melanysmusicbox, millennium, mistogan, n36gen, Nanotech, NateMiller, NaughtyNimph, nebursaga, Nexus23, nicola37, nukethesun, NymphMAX, ogevilmike, omarroms, Original Boss, orion2025, pedicata, picestar, pogi, PoTeNTTTT, Prigel90, quyvnguyen, ratmon, Reborn, Reho, Reno86, rhanier, Ryudo, ryuhozetsuei, Sabirina, seanmac, sebastianshaw, seemar, Sephiroth, Serious_M, Shank, sicknex, sku11, SlyRipper, solidtbone, sosocool, sparda89, supi, tarandos99, technokhaj, thanhmt, TheGreatCornJulio, thegutta, tinhyeutraiviet, Upon BloodyPaws, UWSCSS, Vanillery, vchspade, WannaNo, wkedklwnz, xielix, XsupremeX, xxxAcid, Yeul, yeyelo1, yuhuite, zoom1991

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    This is awesome excellent work on the editor Killermiles great job buddy :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15470 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2 Complete Save Editor with Full Monster Editor

nice work on this editor killermiles
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

Thanks a lot man, and hope you are doing well.
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4506 || Posts : 147 || Thanks : 225 || Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

Developer
    Array

Updated to version 1.1 to fix a bug where the values in the monster list didnt update when you edited a monster until saving and reopening the save file (the new values still saved correctly).

Developer
    Array

UPDATED: Version 1.2 adds two missing abilities (Uncapped Damage and Immovable MAX) from the lightning DLC, there may be a couple more
    missing, ill update again when I complete the game and can test. It wont stop you editing your saves though, you just cant add these abilities to
    monsters that don't have them.

Sorry for spam lol.

Le Fou

thanx for that editor i hope it will be nice to be using it

Array

excellent work

Page 1 of 36 1234561126 ... LastLast