360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] DragonBall Z Ultimate Tenchaichi hero Editor V1.0.0.0 - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator

Array

Re: DragonBall Z Ultimate Tenchaichi hero Editor V1.0.0.0

So what the stats you mod on the character transfers to online?

Will be getting this game today what to know before I use this sexy tool :)
    anyone care to help?

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Game Wizard View Post
    So what the stats you mod on the character transfers to online?

Will be getting this game today what to know before I use this sexy tool :)
    anyone care to help?
    Yes it does. Not that anyone plays the game anymore online.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8129 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Array

Many thanks great tool

Kainkid

Great editor. Thanks! :)

Array

thanks for the help

Haven Donator
    Array

it marks a virus on it is it safe?

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Nice Job Jappi....inb4 the cheaters invade xbl though =/ Which is exactly why me and Sly didn't release ours.

Also..if you don't mind. Don't give the security method out. Mojo removed his source tool too (Thanks Mojie ^_^). Spike have absolutely no way of stopping cheaters on these games...therefore this is going to fuck the whole online community up.
    I recently started an editor for this game and planned to ask Mojo to reverse the check for me. The reason I didn't is similar to yours: I couldn't figure out how to allow players to mod to their max stats while also keeping them from going any higher through regular leveling afterwards. I generally don't agree with people cheating online. That said, this game has been out for a while (and, as Ren said, nobody really plays it online anymore), so I don't really see the harm at this point. Of all the DBZ games out there, this is probably the one that was always taken the least seriously in a competitive way.

What I'd like to see is the ability to mod your moveset. I always wanted a mid-size character with some of Nappa's attacks. ^-^
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6831 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I recently started an editor for this game and planned to ask Mojo to reverse the check for me. The reason I didn't is similar to yours: I couldn't figure out how to allow players to mod to their max stats while also keeping them from going any higher through regular leveling afterwards. I generally don't agree with people cheating online. That said, this game has been out for a while (and, as Ren said, nobody really plays it online anymore), so I don't really see the harm at this point. Of all the DBZ games out there, this is probably the one that was always taken the least seriously in a competitive way.

What I'd like to see is the ability to mod your moveset. I always wanted a mid-size character with some of Nappa's attacks. ^-^
    That would have to be manipulated within the character blocks on the disc. It's not possible via disc unfortunately. Only some were available (the ones in Hero Mode)
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8129 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast