360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Files to allow Xbox Live on JTAG/RGH consoles are now available
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Traine Dev

Array
    Twitter: @

Startle Files to allow Xbox Live on JTAG/RGH consoles are now available

Seems that an anonymous source have released the necessary files to get around any current blockades and protection by Microsoft on the XBOX Live, so you can go Online with JTAG/RGH consoles!

They have been confirmed to work by various users, HOWEVER, you should try them at your own risk!

Here's the 'official' info:

Off-Site Download Link: --> http://www.mediafire.com/?b8ojiusu46rs4

Includes:

XeLive, Xbdm.xex, Launch.ini Files:

Tutorial:
    1. Place the folder at the root of your hard drive.
    2. Use my launch.ini and xbdm.xex and put on root of hard drive, not in the XeLive folder.

The launch.ini has all features that need to be enabled/disabled as well as all plugins, and an xbdm.xex that allows memory edit, connected to xbox neighborhood, and will also help with connection. This will allow connection to live, thus removing DNS errors.

Common Questions
    1) Can't connect, DNS errors?
    Use the files I have provided, it will remove liveblock, and has all plugins needed to run the files.

2) Asking to update?
    You may be on 15574, but you may not have the recent updates. If that is the case, you are good to update your console. If you do not have 15574, use Swizzy's Tool to apply dashlaunch, and update to 15574. This is the safe way of doing it. This should fix that error.

WARNING: Unplug your external hard drive or usb when you update dash. When you update your dash it unformats your enternal HDD. If you do not, you will lose all files on it!!

AGAIN, its up to you to try this file replacement, as nobody knows what could happen to your console or XBL account in the future!

Source

Update: here on xbox360iso are more ppl that have claim they have trid it and been online for more than 6 hours on their RGH/JTAG consoles.

Note: need to be a member to view topics, also from what I read only seen 1 report of an instant ban xbox360iso
    Last edited by fullmetal172; 09-10-2012 at 06:23 PM. Reason: update
    Downloads : 58 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6269 || Posts : 1,479 || Thanks : 1,539 || Thanked 456 Times in 197 Posts

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fullmetal172 For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Files to allow Xbox Live on JTAG/RGH consoles are now available

Hmm I want to try but IDK? LOL. Have you tried them?
    Downloads : 3 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4304 || Posts : 48 || Thanks : 31 || Thanked 28 Times in 8 Posts

T and T Edit 1

Traine Dev

Array

not yet might try it with my dummy account I use to test my games or just make a brand new gamertag since on that other dummy account I have some Japanese games hehe
    Downloads : 58 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6269 || Posts : 1,479 || Thanks : 1,539 || Thanked 456 Times in 197 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Ha Im gonna try it but if it does work idk what ill do lol any ideas?
    Downloads : 3 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4304 || Posts : 48 || Thanks : 31 || Thanked 28 Times in 8 Posts

T and T Edit 1

Traine Dev

Array

idn I'm gonna look more into this on the scene

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array

This is not going to end well, and yet a part of me is crying out for it.
    Luckily i still hold bias from my time on live knowing its infested with the finest retards humanity can pop out.

I suppose this permits unsigned code on live? Playing stolen dlc is going to be like painting a bullseye on your console, backup those nands gentlemen, all aboard the butthurt express.
    Downloads : 101 || Uploads : 18 || Rep Power : 5632 || Posts : 574 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 463 Times in 200 Posts

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 8Ball For This Useful Post:

Extorris
    Array

Unfortunately this is legitimate yes. But It'll be over soon :) Kernel update in coming.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8129 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

Traine Dev

Array

have you tried it renegade?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast