360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Rumble Roses XX
Register

Thread: Rumble Roses XX

Array

Cool Rumble Roses XX

Rumble Roses Double X :

Resign the saves. I tested with Xss and CONcept 0.1.

The first two saves are for unlocking the Singles Champion for each character and Singles Champion Complete. You also go to the shop with the first two saves to get the Costume Complete for that character after winning the fight. Then save 3-21 you go to the shop, Swimsuit section to get the Costume Complete for each character. You can only access one save at a time, so transfer save do what you need to do to get the achievements and once they are unlocked and you are in the Shop after buying the last costume press the B button 3 times then A select Yes to return to the Title Screen page. Press Start to bring up New Game/Load Game take out memory unit, transfer next save and load game. Repeat for all saves as i found this way the quickest.

1: R. Hinomoto's : Champion/Costume. Win Championship fight, All Singles Champion unlock plus Singles Champion Complete unlocks. Then go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. R. Hinomoto's Costume Complete unlocks.

2: Noble Rose's : Champion/Costume. Win Championship fight, All Singles Champion unlock plus Singles Champion Complete unlocks. Then go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. Noble Roses's Costume Complete unlocks.

3: Miss Spencer's : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. Miss Spencer's Costume Complete unlocks.

4: Candy Cane's : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. Candy Cane's Costume Complete unlocks.

5: Anesthesia's : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. Anesthesia's Costume Complete unlocks.

6: Dixie Clemets' : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. Dixie Clemets' Costume Complete unlocks.

7: Aisha's : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. Aisha's Costume Complete unlocks.

8: Evil Rose's : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. Evil Rose's Costume Complete unlocks.

9: Benikage's : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. Benikage's Costume Complete unlocks.

10: Sgt. Clemets' : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. Sgt. Clemets' Costume Complete unlocks.

11: Aigle's : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. Aigle's Costume Complete unlocks.

12: Sista A's : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. Sista A's Costume Complete unlocks.

13: Makoto Aihara's : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. Makoto Aihara's Costume Complete unlocks.

14: Rowdy Reiko's : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. Rowdy Reiko's Costume Complete unlocks.

15: Great Khan's : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. Great Khan's Costume Complete unlocks.

16: Becky's : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. Becky's Costume Complete unlocks.

17: Mistress' : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. Mistress' Costume Complete unlocks.

18: Dr. Anesthesia's : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. Dr. Anesthesia's Costume Complete unlocks.

19: Yasha's : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. Yasha's Costume Complete unlocks.

20: The BBD's : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. The BBD's Costume Complete unlocks.

21: All Costumes Complete and Shop Complete : Go to the Shop, Enter the Swimsuit section and buy the last costume. All Costumes Complete and Shop Complete unlocks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BEBEE For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Rumble Roses XX

another epic share BEBEE :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24457 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

very nice saveset BEBEE
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18422 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Another awesome share BEBEE :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15492 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Array

if this download works and the saves thats nice but i wish anyone could help me find a editor instead because instead of loading like 20 savegames i wanted make my own savegame whit everything in it.instead of haveing too load and play all 20 difrent saves i dont care for achivements anyway i just wanted 1 save includeing everything so i dont have to load this saves 20TIMES!