360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Kill_Seth's RGH Shop - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Noctis Caelum

Re: Kill_Seth's RGH Shop

I can say the rgh i bought from seth is working well and is in top shape...Thanks man, im playing resident evil 6 and its pretty damn good..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array
    I will purchase it from him. The only thing is I want a good one that not going to limit me from doing certain things..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S lll
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4986 || Posts : 370 || Thanks : 124 || Thanked 54 Times in 37 Posts

Noctis Caelum

Trust me whatever he gives you will be pretty much a complete package..I got mines in the mail today from him and its plug and playfree..He also sends you additional info when u recieve it..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by technoobie View Post
    Honestly I never own a jtag or rgh and don't have much knowledge on it except for that I can use trainers and also play games straight from the hdd and always wanted one. For offline use. What is the difference between the 16 and 250? Is that the memory? Sorry noobie alert lmao.
    Sorry I didn't see your message. Really, the only difference is that the 250MB one has internal storage and the 16MB one doesn't. If you purchase package 1 you will be getting a 120GB Hard Drive, so that really is irrelevant. The reason I try to only get Jasper Consoles is because Microsoft fixed the RROD flaw in the motherboard design starting with the Jasper motherboard. I have had 3 Falcons die on me, and I don't want to sell someone a console that will eventually crap out. I have had a Jasper console for about 4 years now, and I have ran that thing 24-7 on multiple occasions. Now, there is one mistake a lot of people make when buying a RGH/JTAG. They buy the console without any way to manually flash nand images. When you use a RGH/JTAG and want to update to a new dash board kernel, you can build the image and then use Xell to flash the update.bin. Most of the time, that's all you need to do. But, sometimes the flash can go wrong and you'll end up with a bricked console. The only way to unbrick it is to manually flash another image to the console. Package 1 includes a J-R Programmer, which is used to manually flash images to the console. I have to use them to read the image, write Xell, and then write the modded image. Also, that requires wires to be soldered to points on the motherboard and I will have them sticking out of the case so you don't even have to open the console to flash an image. All you have to do is get a USB to MiniUSB cord, and you will be able good to go. I'm not sure if the J-R Programmer comes with one already, but if it does I will include that as well.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_seth View Post
    Sorry I didn't see your message. Really, the only difference is that the 250MB one has internal storage and the 16MB one doesn't. If you purchase package 1 you will be getting a 120GB Hard Drive, so that really is irrelevant. The reason I try to only get Jasper Consoles is because Microsoft fixed the RROD flaw in the motherboard design starting with the Jasper motherboard. I have had 3 Falcons die on me, and I don't want to sell someone a console that will eventually crap out. I have had a Jasper console for about 4 years now, and I have ran that thing 24-7 on multiple occasions. Now, there is one mistake a lot of people make when buying a RGH/JTAG. They buy the console without any way to manually flash nand images. When you use a RGH/JTAG and want to update to a new dash board kernel, you can build the image and then use Xell to flash the update.bin. Most of the time, that's all you need to do. But, sometimes the flash can go wrong and you'll end up with a bricked console. The only way to unbrick it is to manually flash another image to the console. Package 1 includes a J-R Programmer, which is used to manually flash images to the console. I have to use them to read the image, write Xell, and then write the modded image. Also, that requires wires to be soldered to points on the motherboard and I will have them sticking out of the case so you don't even have to open the console to flash an image. All you have to do is get a USB to MiniUSB cord, and you will be able good to go. I'm not sure if the J-R Programmer comes with one already, but if it does I will include that as well.
    Package 1 seems more suitable for me. 1 important question. I don't know to build or flash. Lets say if updates comes out I need to get them. Is it possible that I send the xbox back to you for you to do it for me? Ofcourse you will get paid for it including shipping return.

Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4986 || Posts : 370 || Thanks : 124 || Thanked 54 Times in 37 Posts

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by technoobie View Post
    Package 1 seems more suitable for me. 1 important question. I don't know to build or flash. Lets say if updates comes out I need to get them. Is it possible that I send the xbox back to you for you to do it for me? Ofcourse you will get paid for it including shipping return.

There is really no need to do that. The J-R Programmer is the only thing you need. Say the update comes out, all you will need to do is download JRunner from Team-Xecuter then then open one of the Original Nands I send you, type in the cpu key, then choose the new kernel number, then hit create image. That with build a Nand with the hacked image, then you would just need to hook up the J-R Programmer to the wires hanging out of the console, plug in the power brick (but don't turn it on) then hit write image. You can even do it using Xell, and if you need any help I'll be sure to give you any support you need.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Perfect. Let me talk to my wife (anniversary next week perfect gift lol) and balance my finance and get back to you. If i can't get it this week. Then next 2 weeks. I get paid bi weekly. I live in CT. Can u get one together for me by then?

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by kill_seth View Post

Current Stock:
    • Jasper 16 MB
    • Jasper 250 MB

Packages:
    • 1. Console with CR Rev C + Accessories + JR-Programmer + Flashed Drive + Shipping ($280)
    • 2. Console with CR Rev C + Accessories + Flashed Drive + Shipping ($250)
    • 3. Console with CR Rev C + Flashed Drive + Shipping ($220)

Accessories:
    • 120GB Hard Drive
    • AV Cables
    • Power Brick
    • 1 Controller

Information:
    • The consoles are not banned from xbox live.
    • The consoles have been modded and flashed by me.
    • The consoles have been stress tested for a while.
    • The consoles have Free Style Dash 3 and ConnectX installed.
    • The J-R Programmer is used to flash nand images to the console.

Proof:
    • If you are interested in buying a console, I will provide images.
    • I will be adding a few images to my account: http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x339/kill_seth/RGH/
    How long will you be doing this, if you don't mind if I ask. I will be tight on money in the next two months unfortunately /:
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4979 || Posts : 354 || Thanks : 271 || Thanked 100 Times in 56 Posts

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast