360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Borderlands 2 255 keys GPD - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    PurpleShrimp

Re: Borderlands 2 255 keys GPD

By the way when I do this, is there a way my main a Level 17 Gunzerker can get the items? Because I saw someone post that you could, but how do I get my save on the alt without playing Borderlands?

Array

can some1 tell me what are the keys for?

KiLLa CaM

Easiest way to get this to work is how VanillaXpC tried to explain it. Basically you want to create an offline profile, use it's ID #'s to duplicate your main accounts save for it (making the offline account the same level as your main account), and use the GPD on the offline account. I suck at tutorials but I'll try.

USE HORIZON FOR THIS!

1. Disconnect from your wireless or wired connection.
    2. Create an offline profile/account (this will be the account you will be injecting the GPD into)
    3. Load up Borderlands 2 at Sanctuary with your main account and offline profile.
    4. Save and quit so your game is saved (and so you're at Sanctuary by the gold loot box, if you have the premier club dlc this will also give your offline profile 1 gold key, this will also create the GPD for Borderlands 2 in your offline profile)
    5. If using a flash drive, copy both the offline profile (you have to move this, not allowed to copy to devices) and your MAIN ACCOUNT'S gamesave (copy the save) to it. Otherwise, just drag them to your desktop to edit or edit them within Horizon.
    6. Get the IDs for the offline profile and copy and paste them into the copy of your main account's save. Rehash and resign. This will make your offline profile have the same rank as your main account.
    7. Now replace the GPD (5454087C.gpd) in the offline account with the 255 keys GPD. Rehash and resign. Move to harddrive/flash drive.
    8. Load the game offline split screen and use your offline profile to open the box but have your main account take the loot.
    9. If you don't want to lose the keys you use, just sign the offline profile account out without saving.

Worked perfectly for me. Sorry my tutorial sucks. I'm no good at writing them out. Easier to show/do lol. Make sure you save the game afterward with your main account so you keep the guns and loot lol. Also as you progress and rank up, you will have to reduplicate your main account's save for the offline profile so that you get guns that "fit" your current rank.

This also ensures that your personal badass rank for your main account is NOT AFFECTED! :)
    Last edited by KiLLa CaM; 09-20-2012 at 11:49 PM.

360HAVEN
    Array

i did mine just like this and got all 255 keys

Quote Originally Posted by KiLLa CaM View Post
    Easiest way to get this to work is how VanillaXpC tried to explain it. Basically you want to create an offline profile, use it's ID #'s to duplicate your main accounts save for it (making the offline account the same level as your main account), and use the GPD on the offline account. I suck at tutorials but I'll try.

USE HORIZON FOR THIS!

1. Disconnect from your wireless or wired connection.
    2. Create an offline profile/account (this will be the account you will be injecting the GPD into)
    3. Load up Borderlands 2 at Sanctuary with your main account and offline profile.
    4. Save and quit so your game is saved (and so you're at Sanctuary by the gold loot box, if you have the premier club dlc this will also give your offline profile 1 gold key)
    5. If using a flash drive, copy (do not move) both the offline profile and your MAIN ACCOUNT'S gamesave to it. Otherwise, just drag them to your desktop to edit or edit them within Horizon.
    6. Get the IDs for the offline profile and copy and paste them into the copy of your main account's save. Rehash and resign. This will make your offline profile have the same rank as your main account.
    7. Now replace the GPD in the offline account with the 255 keys GPD. Rehash and resign. Move to harddrive/flash drive.
    8. Load the game offline split screen and use your offline profile to open the box but have your main account take the loot.
    9. If you don't want to lose the keys you use, just sign the offline profile account out without saving.

Worked perfectly for me. Sorry my tutorial sucks. I'm no good at writing them out. Easier to show/do lol. Make sure you save the game afterward with your main account so you keep the guns and loot lol. Also as you progress and rank up, you will have to reduplicate your main account's save for the offline profile so that you get guns that "fit" your current rank.

This also ensures that your personal badass rank for your main account is NOT AFFECTED! :)

legitmod
    Array

worked perfect just wish some one would make a tut on how to do it for main profile so you don't have to create donor profiles an just use your own....Thanks for the share

turbine

Thank you gawl for the file, and thank you for the instructions KiLLa CaM, I accidentally used my golden key and was super bummed. It took me a minute to figure it out since I've never modded a save before, but I downloaded horizon and followed the instructions and it worked! You guys fucking rock, thanks from a dumb newbie. I'm just going to leave the modded profile on my usb key, and rehack the character files when I get to a higher level and score some seriously dope loot.

Inactive Member
    Array

Worked Great thanks and much props!

Array

What determins the level of the Golden chest upon opening it Main character profile or character opening box

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast