360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Borderlands 2 255 keys GPD - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Borderlands 2 255 keys GPD

Quote Originally Posted by KiLLa CaM View Post
    Easiest way to get this to work is how VanillaXpC tried to explain it. Basically you want to create an offline profile, use it's ID #'s to duplicate your main accounts save for it (making the offline account the same level as your main account), and use the GPD on the offline account. I suck at tutorials but I'll try.

USE HORIZON FOR THIS!

1. Disconnect from your wireless or wired connection.
    2. Create an offline profile/account (this will be the account you will be injecting the GPD into)
    3. Load up Borderlands 2 at Sanctuary with your main account and offline profile.
    4. Save and quit so your game is saved (and so you're at Sanctuary by the gold loot box, if you have the premier club dlc this will also give your offline profile 1 gold key)
    5. If using a flash drive, copy (do not move) both the offline profile and your MAIN ACCOUNT'S gamesave to it. Otherwise, just drag them to your desktop to edit or edit them within Horizon.
    6. Get the IDs for the offline profile and copy and paste them into the copy of your main account's save. Rehash and resign. This will make your offline profile have the same rank as your main account.
    7. Now replace the GPD in the offline account with the 255 keys GPD. Rehash and resign. Move to harddrive/flash drive.
    8. Load the game offline split screen and use your offline profile to open the box but have your main account take the loot.
    9. If you don't want to lose the keys you use, just sign the offline profile account out without saving.

Worked perfectly for me. Sorry my tutorial sucks. I'm no good at writing them out. Easier to show/do lol. Make sure you save the game afterward with your main account so you keep the guns and loot lol. Also as you progress and rank up, you will have to reduplicate your main account's save for the offline profile so that you get guns that "fit" your current rank.

This also ensures that your personal badass rank for your main account is NOT AFFECTED! :)
    Works like a charm! Thanks

GSL

don't have a PC unfortunately, but I can use my android phone and a USB key on the xbox (the profile could be copied to the phone). All data is in Data0001,0002,0003 files, which I take it is the xbox file system format. I'm SOL pretty much with this project without a PC eh?

nightxshadow7

nvm i got it working :D

Nerox

Got it to work but i can't get the offline account same level as my main account. Any tips?

KiLLa CaM

Quote Originally Posted by Nerox View Post
    Got it to work but i can't get the offline account same level as my main account. Any tips?
    Make a copy of your save for your main account on your PC. Get your offline account's profile ID numbers by opening the offline profile up in the package manger in Horizon (there's 3 different ones, the profile ID, device ID, and console ID). Copy and paste those ID's to the copy of the save you made on your PC. Rehash and resign. Load the save up :)

Also to find the GPD for this game, it's under the contents section of the account when you open the profile up in the package manager in Horizon. It's 5454087C.gpd

And yes GSL you need a PC to do this, won't be able to use your phone

minmax

First, I want to say thank you to everyone involved in getting things out there like this for us. Your time, effort, and skill is much appreciated.

Now, my question and problem. I used and offline account, while offline, and was able to succesfully use the offline guy to use the chest and then transfer items to my main account. I also vendored items i did not want on the offline guy and traded them to my main. Upon quitting and saving, logging my offline account out, and then going back online with me main I found that the game took me all the way back to before I traded with my offline account. Anyone have any ideas as to what I did wrong? I properly saved when offline and exited so I am totally stumped as to why the main did not keep everything. Thanks in advance for any tips.

Array

y cant i get the dummy account to have the same level as me? i copyied the dummys profile id onto my main accounts game save like it says. i then sign into my main profile and use the usb drive as the save device. then sign into the dummy account using usb as save device. it has the golden keys but level 1

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by al52025 View Post
    y cant i get the dummy account to have the same level as me? i copyied the dummys profile id onto my main accounts game save like it says. i then sign into my main profile and use the usb drive as the save device. then sign into the dummy account using usb as save device. it has the golden keys but level 1
    You have to press "Y" to select the character/save...
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14306 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast