360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Help using peek poker /Art money with borderlands 2 - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    dippidip

Re: Help using peek poker /Art money with borderlands 2

Quote Originally Posted by lookinoverit View Post
    Thank you very much for the info. I happen to just find that out tonight. I was also told that I could have stayed on my favorite dash which was 13604 and never had any of these problems but everyone told me I had to update my RGH to 14719 in order to play Borderlands 2. Apparently I could have left it where I was perfectly happy but, "live and learn" I guess. Since I did not have the resistor removed on my my mobo it seems there's no going back. Anyway, my problems are over. RTCoD was a big problem trying to use that until it was found that it could not be used on my dash version. The way I was originally doing it was correct and I was very close but it seems I was just using one of the tools incorrectly. SO....... a BIG THANK YOU to my new friend Dippidip who worked tirelessly to get me going. He was familiar with his way but took the time to do it my way and figured out where I was going wrong. Thanks to all who gave input and thanks again Dippidip. You are a true gentleman.
    No problem bro,that's what i'm here for,just doing something back to the community that helped me out in numerous occasions.
    I'm glad to help everyone,that's the whole point of a site like this,helping eachother is the main goal.

Array

Re: Help using peek poker /Art money with borderlands 2

Can max inventory be modded this way? Usable inventory, not just like the adding 200 guns and still having 12 slots.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123