360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Borderlands 2 Starter Saves (Level 6+ max money + Max eridium + Balanced Skillpoints) - Page 12
Register
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast
    the mwood

Re: Borderlands 2 Starter Saves (Level 6+max $/E+Bal.Skillpoints+500 Backpack cap)

hey im new to this, how do you use these? is it as simple as just saving the rar and extracting it to a usb and transferring to the hdd on the xbox? or is there something you have to do first? and also is it possible to rename them to say maybe save0005.sav and up? since i already have some characters, or will it not make a difference. thanks for any feed back

dippidip

Re: Borderlands 2 Starter Saves (Level 6+max $/E+Bal.Skillpoints+500 Backpack cap)

Quote Originally Posted by the mwood View Post
    hey im new to this, how do you use these? is it as simple as just saving the rar and extracting it to a usb and transferring to the hdd on the xbox? or is there something you have to do first? and also is it possible to rename them to say maybe save0005.sav and up? since i already have some characters, or will it not make a difference. thanks for any feed back
    Look a few pages back there I already explained how to.
    And for the renaming I think you can just give it another number,but I'm not sure so you have to try it.

Also the Mechromancer is almost done,only the backpackspace needs to be done.
    It's level 1 with max gold and eridium with 78 skill points,As I'm right that the number need when level 50 to max the skill tree's.

the mwood

Re: Borderlands 2 Starter Saves (Level 6+ max money + Max eridium + Balanced Skillpoi

of course... read pages 1-5 must have skipped 6 then read 7-9 -_- lol thanks anyways ill read through that and figure it out lol.. feeling kinda stupid now rofl

koizumi
    Thank you man!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

bad_laugh_smiley
    Array

Re: Borderlands 2 Starter Saves (Level 6+ max money + Max eridium + Balanced Skillpoi

hello dippidip thank you for ur starter save can u plz make one mechromancer class BUT can u plz dont edit da backpack space leave it as it is plz!

THANKS in ADVANCE!!

paulwazere

Quote Originally Posted by dippidip View Post
    Look a few pages back there I already explained how to.
    And for the renaming I think you can just give it another number,but I'm not sure so you have to try it.

Also the Mechromancer is almost done,only the backpackspace needs to be done.
    It's level 1 with max gold and eridium with 78 skill points,As I'm right that the number need when level 50 to max the skill tree's.
    awesome dud, whene do you think youll have it done, an hour or so, and could i be a massive ¤¤¤¤ and ask for a save thats lvl 50 too?

dippidip

Quote Originally Posted by paulwazere View Post
    awesome dud, whene do you think youll have it done, an hour or so, and could i be a massive ¤¤¤¤ and ask for a save thats lvl 50 too?
    Check my thread about the Mexhromancer,It's already done and available for download.
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt....cHWX9AJc.dpbs

TwoDimensional

can you make them lvl 50 as well?