360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
How to edit Warriors: Legends of Troy 'Cleos' amount
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

Array

How to edit Warriors: Legends of Troy 'Cleos' amount

1) Extract 'Profile' file from \Content\ProfileID\4B4F07F0\00000001\ (we'll call this one stfsProfile to avoid confusion)

2) Open stfsProfile in a STFS handling app that supports extracting/overwriting content data (STFS Directory Tool/Horizon/Le Fluffie/etc.)

3) Extract the file labeled 'Profile' (we'll call this one eProfile to avoid confusion)

4) Open eProfile in your preffered hex editing application (Hex Workshop/HxD/etc.) and open its Find dialog

5) Set the value type to Int32, endian type to Big Endian and enter your current Cleos amount into the value textbox. Begin the search..

6) Edit the current value to whatever you desire (1000000000 recommended), save the changes to the file (create a backup if you want) and close the hex editor

7) Start the Windows command prompt

8) Type the path to the troysigner.exe, put a space, type '-r', put another space, type the path to the eProfile and press enter

9) Close command prompt, open stfsProfile in your STFS management app again and overwrite the 'Profile' in the contents with your edited eProfile

10) Re-hash/re-sign the stfsProfile with your preferred app (CONcept/Le Fluffie/Horizon/etc.) and overwrite the 'Profile' file in \Content\ProfileID\4B4F07F0\00000001\ with your edited stfsProfile file

11) Connect your device to your 360 and load up the game
    Downloads : 63 || Uploads : 11 || Rep Power : 5618 || Posts : 347 || Thanks : 62 || Thanked 939 Times in 190 Posts

"If you can get 30 seconds of fun, you can pretty much stretch that out to be an entire game. So you can have all the great graphics, all the different characters,
    and lots of different weapons with amazing effects but if you don't nail that 30 seconds, you're not going to have a great game." ~Jamie Griesemer (Halo 2 Design Lead)

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to feudalnate For This Useful Post:

scorpy78
    thanks, finally got it to work, I didn't knew I have to extract the 25 kb file first. And Lefluffie is the best for rehashing the file, concept failed for me.

Sorry for my bad english

Punker
    Thanks nice tut

tongky
    thanks

at least, i know it is editable. grinding something in game is really time consuming.

KiraOR

Re: How to edit Warriors: Legends of Troy 'Cleos' amount

I do everything the same but when i load the game says "you can not load the data and to create new ones.
    This is what I do:
    1: I get the game with a USB flash drive with the GUI XTAF.
    -just extract the file "Profile".
    2: I open a hex editor, use the "HxD", since the license lapsed HexWorkshop me XD.
    3: Wanted my number of "cleos" and edit, so here I have 114 (0000 0017 in Hex) and i replace for, CA00 3B9A , same taht the post. Now save.
    4: I step from the CMD and use troysigner.
    5: I do Rehas and Resign with "Modio".
    6: With the USB GUI XTAF put him back on the flash drive and load the game.

What am I doing wrong?
    even so proves to get off the Lefflufie to see such ...

thanks.

PD1: Sorry for my poor english XD
    PD2: If i cant make it work... I can upload my profile archive and someone edit for the max cleos¿?

Thanks again.

Haven Donator
    Array

works perfectly. Thanks a lot!

Array

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I'd like to clarify something. It looks like we're modding the GPD file from the gamer profile itself here, correct? I wasn't aware those had checksums or individual signing. What a bitch. I guess I got lucky when I messed with the one for Conan. You guys need some kind of database for all this checksum and game specific signing info/tools rather than just a forum.

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Viper187 View Post
    Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I'd like to clarify something. It looks like we're modding the GPD file from the gamer profile itself here, correct? I wasn't aware those had checksums or individual signing. What a bitch. I guess I got lucky when I messed with the one for Conan. You guys need some kind of database for all this checksum and game specific signing info/tools rather than just a forum.
    It's not modding the GPD. It's modding the gamesave.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14275 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast