Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array
    This is a great share. Thanks to all you guys

Respect
    Technoobie
    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S lll
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4986 || Posts : 370 || Thanks : 124 || Thanked 54 Times in 37 Posts

Array

Re: Borderlands 2 LARGEST SKIN PACK YET! 168 skins/heads!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaeBlackheart View Post
    Thanks guys. The past few days now my buddies and I have been grinding out some of the challenges to unlock more skins, otherwise this would have been uploaded a couple days ago. Its also looking like there will be an update coming in the near future because we are now determined to finish all the challenges with all the classes to try and get as comprehensive a collection as possible. If for no other reason than because the glitch exists that can randomly wipe your badass rank and skins/heads.
    i never knew the glitch erased skins also was wondering why so many of mine were missing my badass rank was around 33k when i went to bed a few days ago and was 2200ish the next time i looked but my bonus stats were still showing the normal percentages as when i had the 33k and thats about when my skins went missing too
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4867 || Posts : 282 || Thanks : 108 || Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

Aperture Science we do what we want because we can.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by lonelyhero View Post
    i never knew the glitch erased skins also was wondering why so many of mine were missing my badass rank was around 33k when i went to bed a few days ago and was 2200ish the next time i looked but my bonus stats were still showing the normal percentages as when i had the 33k and thats about when my skins went missing too
    Yeah, its a known glitch that sometimes the badass rank and your unlocked skins vanish or reset. This file set should help with that, and theres a killer badass rank save on here as well using a gunzerker.
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 49 || Thanks : 42 || Thanked 66 Times in 6 Posts

[CENTER]Gamertag[s]: Daemeos & DaeBlackheart
    [IMG]http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9585/daemeosdishonored7b.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Array

Quote Originally Posted by DaeBlackheart View Post
    Yeah, its a known glitch that sometimes the badass rank and your unlocked skins vanish or reset. This file set should help with that, and theres a killer badass rank save on here as well using a gunzerker.
    yea ive heard about it wiping badass rank didnt know about skins tho and yea thats the save i used after i got reset now im at like 700k i think lol
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4867 || Posts : 282 || Thanks : 108 || Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

Aperture Science we do what we want because we can.

JxREALx27

Legit!! thanks soo much for this!

Array

Ive just gotten 2 messages about Rothchild's 4.0 skin pack, one blatantly said I stole all my skins from him. Well, for the official record, I just downloaded the 4.0 skin pack, it has 139 items on it, 2 of which are non-skin/head items [a pistol and a class mod] He also had a total of 15 skins I didnt already have. Now, wouldnt it make sense that if I stole my skins from him that I would have all the skins he had? As I stated in my original post, this skin set is a compilation of a lot of files and a lot of my own personal hard work. There is no one person responsible for this save set.
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 49 || Thanks : 42 || Thanked 66 Times in 6 Posts

[IMG]http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9585/daemeosdishonored7b.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Array
    Twitter: @

awesome work man
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4456 || Posts : 125 || Thanks : 131 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Say not in grief: "He is no more," but live in thankfulness that he was - Hebrew Proverb

Array

Already working on a second save set, Rothchilds 4.0 skin pack had roughly 15 I didnt have in mine, plus my friends and I have farmed up some more new ones as well. Should be ready for posting by the start of next week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast