360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
More Dragon Age II DLC coming?
Register
    VIP Member

Array

Could there be more DLCs coming our way for Dragon Age II? If the speculations circulating the scene are to be believed, then it's looking like a probable yes.

For one, the guide for the Quests section of the game, particularly that ending level, The Final Straw, states thus:

"There is a lot of notable loot (including some valuable weapons, armor and accessories) in this quest, so don't just assume that there's no need to forage for treasures. You may find them useful in future downloadable content, for instance."

The hints did not end there, however. The guide further states: "After the final credits, Dragon Age II creates a 'post-campaign' autosave. If you have just completed an optimal playthrough, it may be a good idea to load this and save a manual back-up in anticipation of future downloadable content adventures."

"Future downloadable content adventures", huh. That definitely sounds like you're gonna have a lot more use for the stuff you'll be getting in your loots."

BioWare has never scrimped on sending out DLC for their fans, anyway, so although there isn't anything official mentioned by them at this point, it still feels pretty positive. We'll be on the lookout for more news on it, though.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6932 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array
    Dragon Age II wasen't as Good as Dragon Age: Origins except it having better Gameplay and Graphic's but i wouldn't mind seeing extra DLC.
    Downloads : 54 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 5355 || Posts : 460 || Thanks : 80 || Thanked 152 Times in 65 Posts

I Am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.

VIP Member

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravanofdarkness View Post
    Dragon Age II wasen't as Good as Dragon Age: Origins except it having better Gameplay and Graphic's but i wouldn't mind seeing extra DLC.
    all the extra stuff you got with pre order made it worth while. IM really enjoying this game.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6932 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @
    i think the second one is better in my opinion but i also would to like to see more dlc
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24436 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Demon

Array
    I'm kind of glad I rented this game first, while there will be lots of dlc no doubt I'm only on my second playthrough and having a hard time staying interested. They changed too much from the first game, and got extremely lazy with some aspects of the second, namely the same maps being used over and over and over again. I'll most likely wait till it's cheap and pick it up used, because I did enjoy my mage character. Hopefully some good dlc will make it worth it.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5434 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts