360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Crysis 2 kinda let me down
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    jmg28662

Crysis 2 kinda let me down

I never played the first 1 but Crysis sucks. I just couldn't get into the game. Maybe they put way too much hype on it.

Hoshikage

Array
    The first was way better maybe because I played the first on the pc. I am only playing Crysis 2 on xbox because I love achievements :(. I can't stand the graphics though and the controls are way too complex for my tiny brain!
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8221 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array
    I quite liked it, it was honestly one of the better games i've played this year.
    I first ran through on easy to soak in the story and enjoy being an overpowered super trooper that hunts like the predator and absorbs bullets like a cow on a meat hook, i then moved to supersoldier and spent the whole game sneaking like a coward until victory, in the moments i actually got my hands dirty i couldn't tell what was actually meant to be harder, the enemies still died like vermin and i still made a mockery of the stealth system by sneaking into the water to regenerate before coming out to snap some necks and blow up some spore towers.

That said it is indeed nothing like the first one and the adverts are really terrible, they just started yesterday, days after i finished the game.

Haven Donator
    Array
    It's not as Good as Crysis 1 but it's still very Good that they even managed to put Crysis 2 on the Xbox360 and make it run aswell as it does without breaking the Console.
    Downloads : 54 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 5354 || Posts : 460 || Thanks : 80 || Thanked 152 Times in 65 Posts

I Am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Should I have played Crysis 1 first, like am I going to not understand stuff whilst playing 2?

Haven Donator
    Array
    There is enough Flashbacks in the Game and background Story that will cover most of the part that happend in Crysis 1.
    Downloads : 54 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 5354 || Posts : 460 || Thanks : 80 || Thanked 152 Times in 65 Posts

I Am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.

News Reporter

Array
    I agree with the OP, spent about an hour or so on it but its boring me to tears at the mo. The whole thing just feels too slow and clunky for my liking. Back to Dragon Age 2 for a bit then.......

MountaindewM
    So far I am on the Chapter, "Dead Man Walking" and I have come to realize the whole came is easy as hell if you just play it a certain way. Like you can't run and gun without the Armor ability and you can't be stealthy without going cloak. Now as far as the Thermal and the other vision mode I think they both are kinda useless. What I wonder though is if an enemy has thermal would they still see me or does the nano suit some how make me cloaked I wonder?

Anyway so far I like the game it's just not 100% awesome like everyone though since alot of what made the first game what it was, was the editor and the graphics since you could do so much. I just wish I had a reason to go away from the silenced pistol while using stealth since it one shot kills to the head and you don't have to walk up to a guy. Hell even stealth killing from behind temporarily makes you become unstealthed but shooting a weapon doesn't(it will remove the stealth if the shot drains all your power which most weapons do unless silenced and than they drain alot). Although the silenced pistol drains the power a tiny amount and seems so OP for just head shotting guys with a laser attached to it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast